𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏 ꧂

Today it was the first day of school which obviously sucked ass

Today it was the first day of school which obviously sucked ass. The only thing I was excited about was it was my last year in that hell hole and also I would be seeing my boyfriend again. Gazzy had blown up over the summer, and he had left to work on his music career over the summer. Even though I really wanted to spend time with him, I wanted him to follow his dreams.

I hurried up and put on a cute outfit and did my hair ( outfit down below credits to the ppl who made it )

   I hurried up and put on a cute outfit and did my hair ( outfit down below  credits to the ppl who made it )

I got into my car and quickly drove to my school. I was worried since Gazzy hadn't responded to my text but I wasn't anything new he probably had overslept.

I walked into my school and saw Gazzy with a group of girls, I ran up to him but all he did was look my way and then simply turned around and started talking to one of the girls in the group.

" Can y'all hoes move out the way ?" I said, after a few seconds they all walked away.

" Wassup," he said while looking at his phone.

" Umm, that's all your gonna say to me? After 2 months that we haven't seen each other" I asked confused.

" We saw each other on facetime the fuck you mean?" He said looking at me.

" But we haven't seen each other in person Gazzy. Why are you being a dick for?" I asked.

" Bitch, have you not got the point was done", he said, those words shocked me. He had changed, I looked up at him before walking out of the school crying.

This one is short asf but imma put another part of the Glizzy imagine so

This one is short asf but imma put another part of the Glizzy imagine so... yeah plus there's a mf snow storm so I'm home all day. Thanks for reading and have a great day ❤🤪