𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ꧂

Y/N and I are still broken up which still really hurts

Y/N and I are still broken up which still really hurts. She's now 4 months pregnant and is due in a couple of months which is really starting to scare me.

We have also decided to go through the divorce after she gives birth since I didn't want her under a lot of stress. When fans found about the split and pregnancy they were shocked, nobody had ever thought we were ever gonna split. Everybody always saw as
" couple goals ", and since everybody really liked y/n people started hating on me which I knew I deserved. Over the months though I've been trying so hard to get her back she made it very obvious we were done.

I arrived at her place which she had recently just bought, I knocked on her door and after about 5 seconds she opened the door.

"Hey Kimetrius," she welcomed touching her stomach.

"Hey y/n... " I replied awkwardly.

"So... ? " she asked looking down at the ground.

"Oh umm, I brought your favorite food, McDonald's, " I was now holding up the bag of the food.

"You know damn well I can't pass on no McDonalds," she laughed while welcoming me in.

"So how have you been?" I asked eating a fry.

"I'm fine honestly, just a lot of back pain and stuff plus I've been having some weird-ass cravings." She explained taking a bite of her burger.

"So when do you find out the gender of the twins? " I asked.

"Oh that's actually tomorrow," she says grinning.

"Oh... umm..." I said, I really wanted to go. Y/N doesn't really like me going to her appointments that much.

"Umm.. do you wanna come?" she asks while playing with a curl in her hair.

"I mean if your cool with it " I shrugged.

"If I wasn't cool with it I wouldn't have asked," she says playfully rolling her eyes. All I could do was smile I really missed her and the moments like this with her.

"Okay then," she says breaking the silence.

"I should head out, " I say before getting up.

"Bye, and thanks for the food. I'll see you tomorrow " she says giving me a side hug.

"Bye, " I say before closing the door behind me.

Next morning...

I was super excited for today, I was kinda hoping for a boy and a girl but I didn't really care as long as they were healthy I was happy.

I got to y/n's apartment at 10:30 her appointment was at 11:00 so we really needed to hurry. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later revealing a beautiful y/n.

"Hey Kimetrius," she greets me.

"Hey y/n you look really good by the way," I awkwardly said.

"No I don't I look like a cow," she jokes letting me in.

"Well to me you look completely beautiful," I say, which causes her turn silent and blush.

"Thanks..." she says smiling awkwardly.

"Okay we need to head out it's already 10:35 and the clinic isn't that close," I say checking the time on my phone.

At the clinic ( I'm skipping to the part where the gender is about to get revealed )

The nurse started to rub some sort of gel on y/n's stomach.

"Wow, that's really cold," she chuckled squirming a little.

"So do you guys want to know the gender of the twins?" the nurse asks looking at us.

"Yes, we do," y/n says looking up at me grinning.

"Okay then.. you guys are having twin boys," she announces smiling.

"HELL YEAH," I yelled which causes the nurse to laugh.

"I'm sorry for that" y/n apologizes while laughing.

"Aren't you excited?!! " I yell still happy about the news as we sat in the car.

"Yeah I'm excited... " she said, but something seemed off.

"Are you sure? Because the way your acting isn't to suppose to be a girl that just found out her twin's gender kind of way " I asked confused. "It's just... Kimetrius...I'm in love with you and I can't imagine my life without you...and I wanna be with you. What you did was fucked up but for some fucking stupid reason I can't stop loving you! " she says while crying leaving me shocked.

"I love you too y/n... and I was so dumb the night I slept with that girl and I wanna be with you and our twins, " I say which causes her to smash her lips onto mine. ( cringe wtf )

"Damn I missed that, " I laughed which causes her to playfully slap my arm.

Thanks for reading!! My ass rn should be sleeping since tmr I have to go back to hell [ school ] and deal with all the stupid teachers and shit but anyways thanks again for reading and please comment and vote ( deeply appreciated but not forced ) 🌩😋

Thanks for reading!! My ass rn should be sleeping since tmr I have to go back to hell [ school ] and deal with all the stupid teachers and shit but anyways thanks again for reading and please comment and  vote ( deeply appreciated but not forced  ...