𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 ꧂

" I don't wanna go, Jayla," I said as I lay on my best friend's bed

" I don't wanna go, Jayla," I said as I lay on my best friend's bed. She had been begging to have some stupid double date.

" Why not y/n, I promise he's really cute " She said.

" I don't even know him, Jayla! What if he thinks I'm fucking ugly and worst what if doesn't show up and I'm stuck third-wheeling with you guys" I exclaimed looking at her as she was slumped on her bed.

"He doesn't think your ugly y/n " she responded rolling her eyes.

" How do you know that Jayla? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I just know," she winked causing me to laugh at her.

" Fine... " I replied rolling my eyes finally giving in to this date.

"YESS now let's get dressed! " she excitedly shouted running to her bedroom closet.

1 hour later

"Damn girl, you look hella good," Jayla laughed taking a picture of me.

"I don't know about this Jayla," I told her becoming very nervous about this date.

"Y/n you're going and it's final," she said as she pulled me into her car.

Your outfit ( credits to the owner of this pic)

When we arrived I had seen that Nahmir ( Jayla's bf ) was already there

" Do you see his car?" I inquired becoming more anxious thinking possibly that he hadn't shown up.

"Yes, y/n now calm the fuck down," she calmed me while grinning.

" This was a really bad idea," I mumbled getting out of her car.

"I promise it will be fun," she shouted hugging me.

When we walked I looked around to try and find Nahmir when I spotted him in the corner with a really hot guy.