𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 ꧂

I woke up and turned over to reveal a girl that I didn't know next to me, I looked under the covers to reveal her naked while I was only in boxers

I woke up and turned over to reveal a girl that I didn't know next to me, I looked under the covers to reveal her naked while I was only in boxers. No this cannot be happening, I had never cheated on y/n after 6 years of being together and now 3 years of being married and now after she had finally trusted me to go out without getting drunk I had ruined it, I had slept with a girl I didn't even know. My eyes watered at the thought of y/n and I not being together.

I wiped the small number of tears off my face and put on my clothes quickly not even caring if the girl was gonna wake up from all the noise I was making. I checked my phone and discovered I had 18 missed calls and 10 text messages from y/n. In the end, she had just believed I had stayed over at Landon's house or another friend's and told me to call her in the morning since she had a " surprise " for me. I didn't know what could it possibly be, but at this moment I was not worried about that, I was worried about how I was gonna tell her and how was she was gonna react. What if I just didn't tell her, no marriage is about honesty and I'm hoping she just forgives me for this, I'm really hoping.

I grabbed my phone and dialed y/n's number getting really nervous.

"Kimetrius where were you last night?" she asked sounding worried.

"Sorry baby I umm...spent the night with Landon, " I lied, I felt bad for lying but I couldn't tell her over the phone.

"Oh you could've called me, you had me concerned. Thank God you were only at Landon's house, I kinda was thinking you were anyways " she said.

"I'm sorry I will call you next time I do that, but anyway what was the surprise you were texting me about?" I said.

" Oh yeah! Fuck I need to get ready for that it's a big ass surprise and I need you to be here for me to tell you " she said.

"Okay, then I'll be there," I replied.

"Love you," she said.

"L-Love you too, " I responded tearing up I cannot believe that I could possibly stop hearing that once I told her what I had actually done last night.

Y/N POV

I wasn't possibly believing Kimetrius's story but I didn't want to be an overprotective girlfriend so I believed his story.

Today I was super excited because I was gonna be telling Kimetrius I was pregnant with twins. We have been trying for about a year now and had gotten horrible news just two months ago, saying I was most likely to be able to get pregnant one time. Kimetrius and I were devastated but he never gave up, so when I found I was pregnant with twins I was super excited to surprise him.

After hanging up with Kimetrius I showered and changed into a pink dress and grabbed the pregnancy test, putting it in a small black box. Now all I had to do was wait for him to come home.

Kimetrius POV

I arrived home, I was scared, how was she going to react, and the worst part is that I'm going to lose her. Which really did fucking suck.

"Hey baby," I told her nervously giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey, Babe! I'm so fucking excited for this surprise I'm about to tell you!! " she squealed jumping up and down.

"Before you do... we need to talk, " I mumbled.

"Can't it wait after the surprise?" She asked smiling.

"Baby, this is really important," I said, maybe I shouldn't tell her at all. No, I have to tell her...

"Bab- " she said before I cut her half by saying
" I cheated on you last night ".

Her eyes widened, and I saw a tear slip out, she raised her eyebrows before grabbing the box and putting it into her purse without saying anything.

"Can we talk about this?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"Get the fuck away from me Kimetrius," she pushed her arm away from my grip.

"It was just a mistake, I was drunk y/n," I whispered.

"You still cheated dumbass !" she shouted.

"Can you at least tell me the " surprise?" I asked as she looked at me offended.

"Fuck off Kimetrius," she said slamming the door behind her.

I really did fuck up

Happy Late New Year lmao sorry I haven't posted it's been Christmas and other family stuff. Anyways this sucks bc I wrote this at 1:00 a.m. so I'm kinda tired but I really wanted to post a chapter! So anyway I hope you guys liked this, and I hope you have a great night/day!!! 💕

 so I'm kinda tired but I really wanted to post a chapter! So anyway I hope you guys liked this, and I hope you have a great night/day!!! 💕