〚2〛

I sat in the hospital. Nothing was wrong with me, they just wanted to make sure. My aunt came rushing in. She looked like she was crying but stopped. Couldn't say the same for me. The tears wouldn't stop. My chest felt heavy. I wanted to fall in a hole and die. 

"Alina?" My aunt walked in. 

I could tell she was trying to be strong. 

"It's all my fault." I cried. 

"Shh Shh." She hugged me rubbing my back. "Don't blame yourself." 

"It is my fault." I couldn't stop crying. "Because of me your brother is dead, my dad and mom are gone." 

"Oh sweetie." She held me tight. 

"I should've listened to them." I felt like I wanted to die. "It should've been...." 

"Shut up." She looked up at me. "Don't you dare say that." 

"It's turn." I cried. 

"We'll get through this together." She whipped my tears. 

My tears slowly stopped. 

"You have to be strong for now on." She rubbed my back. 

I nodded. I can't lose my light just because my parents died. My thoughts paused. How can I still have light when I was the cause of my parents death. If I just had listened to them they would have been alive right now. 

"Can we go." I stood walking towards the door. 

Luckily I was able to leave this place. I sat in the car as we drove to my house. 

"You'll be stay with me for now on, we just need to get your stuff." My aunt said. 

"Aunt Ashley." I looked at her. "I don't want to give up this house." 

"I know, that's why I'm in the process of buying it." She smiled. "You'll be able to move into it when you turn eighteen." 

I smile knowing my future was secure. 

"Now do you want to go in or shall I?" She gave me a questioning look. 

"How about we both go in." I said. "I know both of us is going through a hard time." 

She smiled nodding her head. 

I went straight to my room packing my clothes. I looked at the picture of me and my parents on my night stand. 

It hurts so much knowing they're gone. I feel to my knees crying. When will the tears stop. 

"Alina!" I heard Julia call out along with heavy footsteps. 

I stood whipping my eyes. I can't let her see me cry. She stood in my door way with a sad look. 

"I know you Alina." She walked in. "Just cry already." 

With that being said the tears came freely. Why do I feel like I'll be crying forever now. All my happy memories of my mom and dad got replaced by this tragic day. I felt her arms wrap around me. 

"I am so sorry." She mumbled. "I wish I could take your pain away." 

"No." I sniffed. "I need this pain. I will suffer for what I did." 

"Can you tell me what happened?" Julia asked. 

I sat down with a sigh. "I was stupid, I should've listened to them." 

"Alina..." 

"This pickle villain guy." I looked up at Julia. "I will kill him, somehow." 

"I understand if you don't wanna talk about it right now." Julia nodded. "Also, you don't have to go to school."