〚15〛

° Clayton's POV °

"I can stop if you give in." My mother shouted over the sound. 

She's been torturing me in this electric chair for weeks now. Since I can't die easily all she does is torture me. I laughed at her words. 

"You're going to pay for what you're doing to me." I smirked looking at her. 

"Oh really?" She arched her brow. 

I'll keep my mouth shut about Alina. Let her find out on her own that Alina has mastered not one but both of her powers. 

"Take him to his room." My mom spoke with disgusted tone. 

Disgusted of what? Herself?

They drug me to my room where I was able to let my tears out. 

Alina, I know you're coming for me. Please hurry. I don't think I can handle much more of this. Another week of this and I just might....

I moved back as I saw this white shadow form in the corner of my room. It moved over to me. I felt the warmth of Alina through it. I cried as it touched my cheek. My body felt as ease. The pain faded away. I closed my eyes falling into a deep peaceful sleep. 

"Alina." I ran to her hugging her tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again." 

"What are you talking about?" She pulled away from me. "I just went to go pick up the kids from school." 

She moved aside as two little ones came running into the house. 

"Daddy!" They shouted as they jumped into my arms. 

This can't be...when did we? 

"I'll get dinner started." She patted my shoulder and walked towards the kitchen. 

This house. It's her aunts house. Everything looked the same. 

"Daddy, can you tell us the story about how you and mom met?" The little girl asked. 

My daughter. My son. I smiled at them. Does this mean that me and Alina overcome everything? 

Is this a dream? If so I never...

I jumped up hearing a loud siren. I looked around. 

"It was just a dream." I sighed. 

My door went flying against the wall as I stood up ready to fight. Alina stood before me smiling. 

"I came for you." She smiled. 

"You shouldn't have." I closed my eyes shaking my head. 

"Huh?" She gave me a questioning look. 

"I'm happy that you did." I smiled walking towards her. "It shows that you still love me, but now you've pissed off my mom." 

"She isn't a match for me." Alina smirked holding up her hand. 

I watched closely as a bright light formed in her hand, it turned black before vanishing. 

"That black light..." I pointed. 

"Darkest light in existences." She smiled. "I even mastered my father's power." 

"What was your fathers power?" I asked. 

"The power of Nature." She said grabbing my hand. "We have to leave before your mom finds us. I know I can defeat her but I'm not confident in it." 

"Did you come alone?" I asked as we rushed out the place. 

"No." She smiled as we walked out. 

I saw her aunt, Julia and some guy fighting with my moms minions. 

"Let's hurry before she..." I looked at the sky. "It's too late." 

"Where do you think you two are going?" She appeared behind us. 

We turned around fast. Alina moved in front of me. 

"Arianna!" I heard Ms. Ashley shout.  

"Long time no see." My mom smiled at Ms. Ashley. "Leave, don't get your niece killed." 

"Don't get yourself killed." Ms. Ashley arched her brow. "Alina mastered her powers." 

"Oh and what powers are that?" My mom looked at Alina. 

Alina kept her mouth shut. It was like she was waiting for my mom to attack. I looked around us as shadows started to pop up. I grabbed onto Alina. I could the feel the energy of her powers running through her. 

My body suddenly stiffened. I looked down to see my arms and feet being held down my chains. 

"Let me go!" I shouted. 

"No!" Her eyes darkened. "I need an heir to this thorn. I will not let them take you and change you." 

Alina eyes turned white right then and there I knew things got serious. Honestly, I didn't want her to kill my mom. She's the only family I got. My mom is only acting out because my father left us, but if it's the only way to stop her. 

"I won't kill her." Alina looked at me. "But I will put her in retirement." 

My mom laughed as her dark shadows began to attack. I watched as these bright balls of light formed out of thin air.  With one hit the dark shadows vanished. 

⊶❃❃❃⊷

͏вє strσng, dσn't lσsє whσ чσu αrє