〚13〛

I woke up earlier. I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom. I let the hot water hit my body. I wanted to cry. Not all the tears have left my body. I closed my eyes and let water hit my face. I can't cry. Not until I have Clayton back in my arms. After washing up and washing away my thoughts. I got out. I dressed and walked back into my room. 

"Alina." My aunt walked into my room right as I came out the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" I looked up at her. 

"I went back to your house last night. I couldn't sleep and I needed to find out more answers about your mom." My aunt looked down at the ground. "I found a safe, it took me a while to open it. I didn't know the pass code. It was your birth date." She laughed. 

"What is this about?" I asked. 

"I found something." She smiled. "I didn't want to remove it so I left it there." 

"I'll check it after school." I said. 

My aunt nodded her head. 

"Do you need me to drive you to school?" She asked. 

"Aunt Ashley." I pressed my lips together. "Please tell me how I'm going to get to school if you don't drive me?" 

"Um...I was assuming that you were going to teleport there." My aunt laughed. 

"Teleport...I totally forgot." I laughed with her. 

"So do you want to make a grand entrance and teleport to school?" My aunt smirked. 

"I think I will." I smiled. "But only for today." 

"Can you teleport me too?" Julia walked up. 

"Of course." I smiled walking over to her. 

The hall was filled people as I teleported in. Everyone was staring at me and Julia. We walked to our lockers. As we did people moved out of our way. 

"So the rumors are true." The guy who bullied me for not having powers walked up. 

"Yeah, they are." I smiled. "Don't worry. I won't mess with you like you did to me." 

"I heard your boyfriend went evil." He continued. "Because of you." 

"Because of me...." I nodded my head. "You're right. I found out who he really was and I ended things with him. In doing so I must have triggered something...When I looked back at him. He wasn't the Sir Darkness I knew." I sighed. "He wasn't the Clayton I knew." 

I looked up at him with tears of guilt in my eyes. 

"Happy now?" I walked off. 

I don't know why I bothered to come to school. I went to class earlier. I sat there with my head down looking at the seat that Clayton sat. I miss him so much. 

"Alina, don't let them get to you." Julia said startling. 

"It's hard. Knowing that I turned him evil." I sighed moving my arm letting my head hit the table. "Some days I just wanna die. Today is one of those days."  

"Don't say that." Julia kicked my desk. 

"If I were to die, please live on like I never existed." I held back my tears. "I don't know if I will be able to survive what I'm getting myself into."  

"Then stop." Julia said. "Live like Clayton never existed." 

The look in her eyes. I knew I couldn't risk my life. 

"You've known me longer than him. I can't sit here and watch you risk your life for someone you only known throughout high school." Julia wiped her tears. 

I placed my head down looking at her. My best friend. The reason I'm leaving now. I didn't know I was hurting her. How could I have been so blind. 

"Shit happens Alina. Let it be." Julia covered her face. 

"Stop crying, please." My voice cracked. "I won't go after him. If it's hurting you that bad. I won't do it." 

"Promise?" She looked at me. 

"Promise." I reached out holding up my pinkie finger. 

Pushing Clayton aside. I went about my day like I usually did. Until I had to go to gym. I took a deep breath and walked into the gym. The mumbling and whispering started. I walked into the girls bathroom only to have a bunch of girls surround me. 

"Please don't hurt us." One spoke for all of them. 

"Why would I hurt you guys?" I asked. "Because you teased me all those years?" 

I knew it just by the look on their faces. 

"Don't worry. I'm not that low of a person." I motioned my hand for them to make a path for me. "But if you don't say something slick. I will kill you." 

"She's a psycho." A girl mumbled. 

"You're right." I turned around. "I wonder who made me this way?" 

I laughed. 

"I really am trying to keep everything in." I closed my eyes. "Please don't tempt me." 

"You know, just because...." 

"What the hell happened to please don't hurt us?" I clinched my jaw shut. "Please girls stop." 

I went to my locker ready to open it. 

"Alina don't...." A girl called out but it was too late. 

A bunch of trash came falling out of my gym locker. 

"Such a trashy person." A girl laughed. 

I was mad. No. I was pissed. I turned off the light making the locker room pitch black. The door. Locked. 

"I tried to warn you guys!" I shouted with tears streaming down my face. "You think I'm a joke? I'm tired of being bullied. I'm tired of everything." 

I pitched them burning in my mind. 

"You all can burn in this hell whole. All but you." I cried. "You can go." 

"Alina." Her voice was calm. "I know you're hurting. You want everyone else to hurt too but this isn't you." 

I felt her hand on my mine. 

"Don't let your light fade away." She said. 

"It faded away the day I lost them." I pulled away from her. "My whole world collapsed after that." 

"Don't hurt them. You won't be the same after that." She continued to try and calm me. 

I don't even know her. I never talked to her throughout the schools years. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Are you trying to get on my good side? So you won't die?" 

I backed away from her as I turned on the lights. Everyone was huddled in the corner crying silently. 

"You all will pay." I said as I teleported away.

⊶❃❃❃⊷

sᴛᴏʀᴍs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ