The Two Queens Reunite - Chapter 6

LIZ'S/YOUR P.O.V. - 2 YEARS LATER (Liz's human body is 26 and so is Levi)

The night was dark and for some reason I felt larger, even though I'm 35 meters, today I just felt large.

Since the fall of Wall Maria, I have been wondering around there. As I was walking, I found a small body of water and splashed my hair in it so it dripped down my back. I walked around some more, hunted a bit and enjoyed eating the two dear I had killed. I started walking again and came across small fight between at least fifteen titans a few humans stuck on top of a tower... wait, this was the old HQ we used to stay at.

I was far enough away that I couldn't be seen and tried commanding the titans to leave, but they were a stubborn bunch. Soon, a skinny, brown haired girl turned into a titan and attempted to fight them off. I was taken back by this act and approached the scene. Now that I was closer, I could see it was Ymir, and she soon ran off into the forest and the rest of the titans followed at my command. I started helping the people down and they started to get curious, Reiner spoke up, "You are Liz? Right?"

I nodded and looked at the small crowd, one girl with blonde hair and blue eyes caught my attention. But my thoughts were cut off.

"Captain went on a rampage when you left... no one knows why but maybe he cared for you..." I softly put my mouth over the armored titan who had yet to reveal himself. I looked back over to the girl.

Her eyes also widened, as we both seemed to realize something, "Historia."

Tears welled up in her eyes, "L-Li-Liz!" Historia ran up to hug me but before she could I got on my hands and knees and bowed to her. "Oh Liz, stop!" She sounded frantic so I got up.

"Is everything alright Queen Historia?" I said to the blue eyed girl.

"You can't call me that here, Liz." I sat down and she came up and hugged me with her small body. I picked her up and brought her to my chest and hugged her back. I stood up and started carrying her towards the next wall.

I looked back to the others, "Are you coming or what?" They all ran up and got onto my back and I started to run towards Wall Rose.

I dropped them off near Wall Rose, far enough away where I was still hidden, but close enough to where no titans would bother them. The bunch hopped off my back and thanked me, running off towards the wall, where the rest of the Survey Corps rest.

As the years had gone by, since I had made contact with humans, up until now, I realized I am some sort of shifter, but I different kind. My human body is not inside my titan body, it is like I morph into it instead. I can also now control it, but I haven't gone into it because sometimes it is easier to be a titan, since I am used to it.

I watched the group enter through the gates of the wall and as fast as they went in, the gates shut. At this moment, a stupid, but interesting thought popped into my head. What if I transformed into a human and joined the Corps? Now that I found Historia, it is my duty to protect her Highness.

I jumped on top of the wall and transformed quick enough to not be seen. I followed the group I once helped.

A few hours later, I followed them to another Corps HQ. Here I saw new cadets training. This is my chance. I used my titan abilities to change my hair to black. That should be enough to keep my identity sealed. My hair is what really stands out to know who I am. Besides my pointed ears, but that shouldn't be too noticeable. I was wearing minimal clothing and walked up to who seemed to me the commander of the new group of cadets. Keith Shadis.

"And what do you think you are doing girl?" The man spat in my face.

I turned my head up to him and swiftly pushed him to the ground, "Joining the Survey Corps."