Training - Chapter 20

I walk furiously to the castle training yard. Levi may have seen my eyes... not like that really matters!

Making it to the training yard, I see Annie has healed up well, due to her titan abilities. Both her and Eren are ready to train, but neither have any clue what they are doing here. "I see both of you are chatty this morning." I interrupt their silence, "Annie, be nice to Eren, he is your cousin after all." Annie glares at me and then looks away. "I know both of you are confused as to why I have asked you to come here... Well, today I shall train you in titan form. Annie, I know you are fairly trained, but I have a few tips and tricks for you. Eren..." I sweat-drop, "Uhh... You have a lot of work to do. Alright now, we have a week to prepare, let's get to it!" I clap.  

I tell them to transform into titans, yet only Annie succeeds. I remembered that Eren can only transform when he's angry and/or has a goal in mind. "Eren, look at me." He turns his head. "Let me tell you something, I was there that day. I was in Shiganshina when the Colossal and the Armored Titan broke through the wall. I watched that titan with that smile eat your mother. And guess what? I laughed!" 

Eren's face was angry, if that was even the word. He lunged at me, "Eren. Now." He suddenly realized the bullshit I pulled and he bit himself, turning into a composed titan. "There good! Remember Eren, keep a goal in your mind when you want to transform... Like taking back your home and avenging your mother!" He nodded. "Well, time for some exercises!" 

I transformed into my titan, scaring both the kids. Annie was almost 15 meters, Eren being exactly that, But I was over 20 meters taller than them, so I should have expected the fear. "Alright, calm down. No one is fighting each other.... At least, not yet! We will start with Eren doing 100 push-ups in titan form. That should be fairly easy in your form and by the end of the week, you should be able to do one-thousand. Annie, one-thousand push-ups, by the end of the week, I want 10,000. Ready? Go!"

They both get down and start immediately. Eren is a bit slow, but I know he will complete the task and maybe even do a few more. Annie.... I'm not saying this because I am her mother, I just know the training they do in Marley and... she's got this in the bag. 

By the time Eren is finished, Annie is also done. 

"Up! Stretch for 30 seconds!" 

They do some simple stretches and then I stop them, "Eren, 300 sit-ups! Annie 600! Ready? Go!"

The days continued like this but gradually got harder and harder. I taught Eren how to harden easily and how to stay in form longer and Annie learned some new fighting techniques that she probably won't use because she is stubborn. 

On the last day, we did simple work, to their surprise and I made them eat a lot, along with the rest of the Survey Corps and made everyone get an early rest, all of them knowing that we leave at 3AM. I haven't spoken to Levi, only Hange a few times with the Wall Maria plans. 

It was 2:30 AM and I heard Hange shout into the intercom, "You better be up and ready soldiers! You have 30 minutes, be mounted on horses with 3DMG and those who are familiar with Thunder Spears, be equipped with those! 3AM on the dot, cadets! Today is the day! LET'S RECLAIM WALL MARIA!"

Reiner, Bertolt.... be ready to die.

A/N

This is my first author's note for this story, but I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates, so I made up with two short chapters that probably have horrible grammar! If that's okay? I hope so! :) Anyways, I wanted to let you know that the next chapter will probably be out after Sunday this week because it will be based off of the current season and the new episodes that have been coming out, so there will be MAJOR SPOILERS! So if you haven't been able to watch it, I recommend you don't read because I would hate to do that to you! Well.... enjoy! <3