Shall We Dance? - Chapter 15

Three months had gone by since the last expedition. I had secretly entered Wall Rose in my human form during that time, heading to Wall Sina and then going to the Underground.

A few weeks ago I received a letter from the inn that I was staying at. It told me to go to some house in the Underground. And it was signed, "K." I had a feeling of who it was, but I hadn't seen them since the battle with Rod Reiss.

I entered the underground and placed my hood on my head to conceal my identity. I wondered around until I found the specific location and I went inside, waiting until I heard a click and I turned around completely, I wasn't surprised to what I had seen either.

The person chuckled, "Haha! Nice to see you again, old friend!"

I just looked at him.

"Hmm, I see you aren't speaking to me. C'mom Liz, we used to he best buddies back in the day!" He smirked at me.

I smiled, "My my, it has been quite awhile... Kenny."

Kenny came and embraced me, to which I returned, "Oh how I've missed you, deary! Now let's go straight to business!" He claps his hands together.

I scoff, "Tch, of course. Every time you want to meet up, you always need something. What's it this time Kenny?" I growl.

"Calm down, Liz. It's just one simple favor, ya hear?" Kenny grins.

"Fine, but only because of our history." I cross my arms, "Alright, explain."

Kenny puts his hands to his waist, "Well, my am I glad you asked. I'm planing an attack and I need your power, specifically, I need you to capture, the Queen. And from what I know, you have some obsession with her...?"

It was never an obsession, I just care for her deeply, "Not really, but go on."

"Anyways, we need to take her off the throne and you are the only person that can do it." Kenny chuckles and holds his chin.

"Why would I do such a thing? She's the true queen! This is her duty and I worked to get her there ever since I started working for the Reiss's!"

Kenny holds his chin and grins, "Liz... but she only has half royal blood. She isn't the true queen of the walls."

My eyes widened, "Then what do you want me to do, throw her into the streets? Kill her? Throw her in the under ground? I will do no such thing to Historia!" I take a step towards him.

"Calm down deary! I just need to take her out of the throne. She can live or die for all I care, or go back to her normal life in the Survey Corps if that is what she wishes, but nonetheless, she isn't the true queen." Kenny laughs again.

"I don't understand. Why are you laughing? This is no matter of laughter!" I growl.

"Oh Liz, you really are clueless. Just think about it." He looks away and then goes and sits on some old chair.

I follow him, "Kenny, just answer me. Who's the true queen if it is not Historia?" I confused and angry, how is this possible that Historia is not the true heir?

Kenny looks me straight in the eyes, like he's staring deep into my soul, "Liz, I can't believe you haven't figured it out..." He stands up and pats my head, "Well whatever. What do ya say, old pal? Shall we dance?" Kenny gives me his best grin, a smile that I always remembered. 

"Always, Kenny." And with that, he took my hand and led me above ground. 

A week later, I was sitting in some house that Kenny owned under a different alias. I was drinking some black tea as Kenny came down the stairs, "Today's the day. She gives her speech at noon. When she walks away back into the castle, not many guards will be there... that is when you strike. Remember the plan Liz."

"Understood Kenny, this reminds me of the days when we were partners in crime." I laughed. 

"Oh we never stopped being partners, deary." Kenny chuckled. 

I grin, "Yeah, whatever ya old hag," I walk out the door and before I close it I say, "See ya on the other side...Kenny." Then, I close the door, making my way to the speech. 

Remember the plan, Liz. Yesterday, Kenny told me the plan. As Historia goes inside, Kenny and his crew will get Historia, as I turn titan in the city, drawing the attention of all guards and soldiers. My one condition was to not let Historia be harmed. Damn Kenny, let's get this over with. 

I make my way through the crowd to the edge of the podium. At this point, I don't care if my identity can be recognized because I need to draw attention. I see the Survey Corps in the distance, watching the speech. I saw Levi as he looked straight forward, eyes narrowed, locked on Historia as she began to speak. As she started to walk away, and the citizens turned around, I put my hood on and jumped to the podium. I made my way to the mike and spoke into it, "Yo, turn around." I looked over and could see the Survey Corps confused, and the citizens all turned around. I pulled my hood down and before anyone could make a move I spoke again as I smirked and winked at the crowd, "Boo!" And then, there was a huge flash of light as I transformed into my thirty-five meter titan form. I roared and spoke, "Let's see how you do against the Titan Queen, HUMANITY!" I roared and jumped, crushing the podium. Eren, Mikasa, and Jean made the first move on me. Damn, you better have gotten Historia, Kenny! They tried to slice my nape and but I swiped, hitting Jean onto the ground, crushing his 3DMG, but not enough force to kill him. Then Eren tried to stab my eyes, but I stared him straight in the eyes, and then as quick as lightning, opening my mouth, and swallowed him, so he laid in my stomach, but not dead. This was to make Mikasa mad, which she did. She screamed and came running up my arm, but I was quicker. With my strength and agility, she was quickly unconscious on the ground. 

As soon as I finished them off, I heard my name from the distance, "C'mon Liz, let's get outta here!" I immediately turned my head that direction and started running towards it, not caring about the screaming people. I sense the rest of Levi and Hange squad coming after me. I see Levi in my vision, so I run faster, catching up to Kenny. He lands on my shoulder, "Good work, Liz. We have Historia secured in another location. Let's give them a little dance, shall we?" Kenny winks at me. I nod and I twirl around, like I am dancing. The soldiers catch up to us as I morph back into my human form as I continue dancing. Kenny held his hand out to me as I took it. I gracefully jumped into his arms and he held me bridal style. 

I turned my head around and smirked as I looked at one man, who had completely stopped out pf the entire force still coming after us. His face finally showing another emotion, his mouth agape, his eyes widened, but quickly showed anger. And all that could be heard for miles was one thing, "KENNY!!"