A Day In The Survey Corps - Chapter 7

LIZ'S/YOUR P.O.V.

The sun started to rise. The night was long, as I was up all night examining the world outside my small window. I put on my uniform, unbuttoning some of the chest buttons because I breasts were making the shirt a bit too tight. Some cleavage was showing, but nothing to vulgar. I adjusted the straps and pants on correctly and I them put my boots on. I looked in my small mirror and brushed my black hair, leaving it down. I splashed some water from a bowl onto my face, dried it off, and walked out. It was around six in the morning by the time I left, training starts at eight. So I can get an early breakfast and time to be alone before dueling today. 

I leave my room, walking at a casual pace to the mess hall. I found the table I sat at yesterday and grabbed some stale bread and tea. I was alone, no one around, most still sleeping or getting an early train in before others arrive. 

Once I finished, everyone had already showed up. The mess hall loud and getting messier and messier. As everyone left, I started my cleaning duties, repeated all I did yesterday, then heading to my training. 

When I got to training, there were no open partners. I waited for someone to open up, but before that, someone grabbed my shoulder, "Brat, I'll be your partner. Let's see what you got," He stopped the cadets from training, "This is how you fight brats."

He got into a fighting stance and I just stood there. Levi is hoping to beat me easily and show off to the cadets. Fuck keeping a low profile, image, whatever. If he swings at me, I'll kill him. 

Levi came closer and closer and swung his fist at my face. I let it hit me, but I didn't budge. He looked furious. A regular person would normally fall unconscious immediately after that, but I am no ordinary human being, if I even am human. I move to the left, dodging hit punches. Levi does his famous kick that he almost killed Eren with at his trial. I grabbed his leg and pinned him to the ground. The crowd started to cheer, "Liz! Liz!," others, "Corporal! Captain Levi!"

Levi was surprised in my actions. No one has ever been able to dodge and pin him. I mean, he is humanities strongest. He pushed me off of him, now it was my turn to swing at him. I grabbed his head and yanked him to my knee, hitting him in the nose, blood gushing everywhere. Then I threw him to the ground like I did Jean. Before he was able to get up I pinned him to the ground faster than he could even fight back. Sasha counts to ten, "She beat you Corporal." 

I released Levi from my grasp. He got up while glaring at all of us. I just looked at Levi, emotionless. Levi stared back, "Who are you Cadet?"

Levi looked at me with a loss of words. The other cadets had been dismissed and left to hang out with friends on their break. I looked off and then looked back to Corporal Levi, "No one." 

I turned away from him and walked off towards the dorms, but I was stopped yet again by the famous Levi, "You have to be someone if we don't even know your last name. Brat, care to explain this to me, and why Commander Shadis is the only one who knows? Answer my Cadet, who are you?"

I didn't look back, but continued to walk away, "No one." I was confused on how he knew as much as he did, but I can't let him know. He never knew my last name before, but people might know my brother. 

Levi didn't stop me again, he let me walk off. I knew someday the truth would come out, but today is not that day. Once I got to my dorm, I sat on my bed and stared at the wall in front of me. Something felt wrong. I jumped out my window and saw Mikasa holding Historia like she was a rag doll. She must of accidentally touched Eren. I ran over at an inhuman speed, punching Mikasa, making her fly to the ground in front of me. I look over to Historia, who looks at me confused, along with the other cadets. I walk over to Mikasa who is getting up off the ground. I kick her back to where she was, grab her my her scarf and bring her up to my face and throw her off. She isn't worth the trouble. Eren and Armin rush over to Mikasa's aid. I walk over to Historia, putting my hands on either side of her shoulder, "Be careful." Then leaving a shocked queen, along with her unknown subjects.