♥ Prologue ♥

[][][]

The third Person P.O.V;

"Why, why, why, why, WHY?!"

A young girl around 17 years old shouted as the wind blow her black hair that's in a high ponytail.

Tears flowed from her chocolate brown eyes as sniffles came from her reddish nose. She wipes the tears as with her sleeves as she stares down the cliff.

"Why did I born?"

Whispered as she then jumped from the cliff. Her hair constantly hitting her face as she stares at the sky for one last time while tears flowed out.

'I'll be with you again Mama...'

With those last words, she finally hit the ground hard as the cracking sounds filled her ears. Feeling her conscious fade she then fell asleep for eternity.
That's what she thought

" 28th August 200X, Sakamoto Felice's final choices were committing suicide. What a sin..."

The girl known as Felice heard a voice softly said as a ball of warm light floated in front of her.

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

I began to panic when I heard something since I'm supposed to be dead. How is that possible I jumped from the highest cliff that I could've fine... Felice thought as she finally calmed down.

"Dear Child of all choices why did you chose to die of all the choices you were given?"

The warm light asked me as I felt uncomfortable to tell it since I've never talked about it to anyone except him. My voice was hitched as I forced a voice to come out.

"I-i..."

I stuttered as I try to find the suited words to tell it. I took a deep breath to calm down my thumping heart as I close my eyes.

" I have enough... Seeing my mother died in front of me.

The constant beatings that My father gave me every night like nightmares.

The smell of women's perfume in the house and his clothes.

And the loneliness feeling there. It felt like I have no meaning to live every time the cold wind hits me..."

Felice explained as tears dared to flow out from her eyes. The light glowed as it let out a hum and began talking sounding not impressed.

"What you say is true... But- committing suicide isn't the answer. "

The warm light said in a soft tone yet sad. I felt my eyes dropped as I agreed with the light. I kept quiet as the light kept floating.

"As punishment..."

My ears instantly perk up when I heard the word punishment as I cowered in fear. The warm light seems to notice and reassure me that it wasn't that punishment. I let out a relieved sigh when I heard that.