♥ Chapter 5 ♥

Previously: " Seems like my secrets are leaked..."

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V:

My hands slowly wraps around his tiny waist as his head was on my chest. His small figure fitted perfectly in my arms as I rub his back to calm his sobbings at the same time shushing him like a mother do to her baby.

"Hic B-big sister...hic ... For- hic ... Forgive m- hic..."

My little brother , Alois muttered in-between his hiccups. I understood what's his saying and calmed him down while whispering sweet words in his ears.

"It wasn't your fault , it was clearly mine. If I haven't become selfish... and just continue to love you like a proper big sister should do... Then..."

I whispered softly in his ears as I rub his back while whispering sweet words in his ears. After our short sobbing session both of us have calm down and sitting on my bed in silence. I rubbed my wrist as I started a conversation with him.

"So... Here you go."

I said with a tone that seems awkward as I gave him the Teddy bear. He gently took it and stare at it lovingly making me smile. 'How I wish that the original Villainess was here and see this eventful moment... ' I thought sadly as I remembered that the original had vanished in this body and I have taken place.

[Flashback]

"Felice...Felice...Felice"

I heard a woman's voice whispered in my ear making me jolt from fear. My eyes searched for the voice and instantly widen when a petite silhouette of a young beauty stood in front of me , emotionless.

"W-what? Who are you? Why are you here?!"

I began to panic as I try to push the girl away but as if she was a ghost my hands went through her making me even more scared. I crouched down and began to shout nonsense.

"Oh God! Am I going to hell? Did stealing grandmother's cookies were a sin?!"

In the corner of my eyes I see the ghost girl narrowed her eyes as her mouth twitched. I slowly calm down and stare at her.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I asked again with a serious expression as I faced the young girl.

"Alois... My dear brother..."

She whispered making me confuse since I didn't know this Alois.

"Alois? Who is he?"

I asked more as she closed her eyes and her body slowly disappearing.

"What?!"

Her eyes were open as I stare at those hypnotizing pink eyes.

"Protect my dear brother, Alois... Promise me..."

She whispered as her body and face began to fade into white sparkles.