♥ Chapter 8 ♥

Previously:  "I'll repeat myself. I'm not your papa  and she is not your mama  and will never be!"

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

My eyes widen at those harsh words that spat out from Koi's mouth with Cory's crying and tears snap me from my thoughts.

"Uwaahhh!"

I felt a ache in my chest while I listened to the loud sobbing as teardrops flow down from his chocolate doe eyes. I felt uneasy at first but decide to open my mouth.

"I'll be your 'mama' !"

I shouted as I held the feeling to puke from saying mama since I never had one before and this boy here...is just like me. Cory turned his head to me with teary eyes and hands into a tiny fist. He sob more while stretching his hand towards me while chanting.

"Mama, mama sniff Mama!"

I softly smile and forcefully but gently snatch Cory from his grasp. I rested his head in my shoulders as I felt my clothing getting wet by his tears but I didn't mind and rubbed his back while shushing him to calm down. I felt a ting of warmth inside me as I move my body a bit while rocking with my arms like a mother would to her baby.

"Oi give Cory back-!"

Before Koi could shout louder I placed my index finger on his lips as I made a loud shushing sound with my mouth. I glare a bit signing him to quiet down, thankfully he was obedient and followed my instructions. I heard a soft snooze from my shoulders as I took a peek seeing the sleeping face of Cory. 'How adorable ~' I cooed as I uncovered my index finger from Koi's face. He seemed angry and was about to blow with his red face but kept it in.

"Mama! Oh, you're here to big brother?"

I and Koi turn our heads when we heard Theo's voice behind our backs. I nod and ruffle his hair as he gave me a grin while I softly smile. Theo seem to notice the sleeping Cory and told me the direction of his room.

"Mama I'll take you to our room. Come~"

'They both share a room? How odd because this house is massive and have a tons of empty rooms...'
I thought curriously while smilling on the outside.He smile cheerly as he fast walk with me tailing behind him. Koi stayed inside the room for a bit longer. 'Probably to let out his anger...' I guessed as I followed Theo who is cheerfully skipping while escorting the way.

We arrived in front of double silver doors with lillies design carve beautifully. Theo pushed the handle as the door creaked open and a strong vanilla scent greeted my nose as I sniff a bit of the sweet scent. The room was spacious with dark blue walls with a wide window on the right covered by a light satin grey curtain as it was leave open.

An adorable bunny carpet on the brown wood floor as toys spread making a big mess yet organized. A large bed was at the other side of the wall with white covers and fluffy pillows. Other than pillows there were also plushies such as a red velvet heart shaped plushie with yellow lips and black button eyes placed on the middle.