006

...

After their conversation on their group chat, they shut their phones and put them away. Donghyuck climbs onto Marks lap and lays his head on his chest. Just a thing they do regularly as friends. The older sneakily snakes his arms around the smallers waist, pulling him closer. The latter didn't seem to mind at all. There was a comfortable silence throughout the whole house. It was nice since it usually wasn't as quiet as it is now, so they want to savor it.

"Do you wanna go out?" Mark asks the younger, breaking the calming silence.

"Uh, I guess where to?"

"You wanna hit the bar?" Mark says, causing Donghyuck to giggle.

"What?" Mark confused, looks at the boy giggling.

"Nothing just the thought of you getting drunk from one sip makes me laugh."

"WHAT! I dont get drunk very easily, idiot."

"Says the boy who gets high off of apple juice. I think you do." Donghyuck escapes from Marks embrace, and puts his hands on his hips.

"Fuck you, you dont have much tolerance either."

That wasn't true, Donghyuck has more experience with alcohol...

when will i ever tell him...

"Alright Mark Lee game on." Donghyuck smirks at the older laying on the couch, trying to forget his thoughts.

"Alright Lee Donghyuck, game on."

...
"Mark is not acting pretty~~ mark was born pretty~~~" Mark slurs, trying to act cute in front of Donghyuck.

"Aish Mark, I knew you wouldnt last." Donghyucks commented, knowing the boy only drank a couple shots and now he was completely wasted. While Donghyuck, has had done this many times, in his past so he's not so sensitive to alcohol.

"What do you mean~~ This is the regular (huh) me~~ haechannieeeee!"
Donghyuck blushes at the nickname. Haechan was something Mark hasn't called him in a while and Donghyuck had gotten over it already.

"Yah dont c-call me t-that..." Donghyuck stutters, hiding his face in embarrassment.

Mark giggles, making Donghyucks heart skip a beat.

"Hehe... but i like calling you that haechannieee~~" Mark reaches over and plays with the boys ear, while giving him a stare. But it wasn't like any stare, it was THAT stare. Like the one where they look like they're about to beat your ass but really they're coming to beat your meat.
a/n: i aMUSE MYSELF TOO MUCH SOMETIMES

Donghyuck gulps when Mark stands up, sliding his arm around the youngers neck, straddling him. Donghyuck instinctively takes his thighs, pulling Mark closer and changes glances between his eyes and lips. The smaller tries to control his hormones,, yikes

fuck why does this man do this to me... wait no i cant let him do this anymore

"Mark.. I-" Before Donghyuck could continue, the older smashes his lips onto his. Donghyuck cant resist and pulls him closer by his waist, leaving no space between their bodies. The kiss continues for a long period of time before Donghyuck is the first to pull away.

He finally takes time to realize
that he DOESNT know what they are. If they continue being like this, God knows what will happen next. Donghyuck himself hasnt been able to acknowledge his feelings. Does he like Mark... more as a friend? Hes still trying to figure that out.

"Mark..." He tries to say what he really wants to say but he just cant. Instead he said, "its late, we should get going.." Donghyuck motions Mark off of him and walks out, the older whining behind.

"Why~~ I still wanna have more drinksss~ and we were getting to something~" Mark sends a wink towards the youngers direction.

"Yeah I dont think you need more drinks." Donghyuck takes Mark by the hand and drags him back to his dorm.

...

"Haechanniee~~" Mark whined, pouting his lips at Donghyuck.

"Mark, how many fucking times do I have to say for you to stop calling that and just go to fucking sleep."

"Haechanniee~~~" Donghyuck lets out a deep sigh, rubbing his temples.

"What Mark, what do you want from me."

"Sleep with mee~~its too dark and I dont wanna be alone here." Mark drunkly pats the bed, wanting him to stay for the night.

"Well I was planning to stay the night anyway, theres no way im leaving your drunk ass here alone. You can barely take care of yourself." Donghyuck says, kinda coldly.

"Yaay~~! Haechanniee~~ I know u loooooooove mee~~"

"No I dont."

"Yes you do~~ its not secret to anybody~~" Mark giggles. Donghyuck sighs once again at Marks stupidity. Mark finds the smaller being cute and pinches his cheek.

"Youre soo cutee~" Donghyuck slaps his hand away and rubs his cheek.

"Shut up and go to sleep, but can I borrow some clothes?" Mark nods laying down, snuggling himself into the covers. Donghyuck smiles slightly at the sight, then looks through the olders closet for some clothes. After putting them on, he lays nexts to Mark who was already soundly asleep. But the older was still in his clothes. So Donghyuck pulled off just his shirt so Mark can sleep more comfortably. Donghyuck lays back down and drifts himself to sleep as well.

...
fucking finaalllyyy winter break officially starts yeeesssssssss

ive been so stressed and tired af lately and its all becuz of school it sucks so bad,, a lot of depression and mental breakdowns very fun times,, but thank god i get to have a break which is something i barely get anymore,, hopefully i can actually get some good fucking sleep amen

but my history teacher decided to give us a writing assignment over break so yaaaay f u n

anyway i hope u liked this chap lol

dont forget:

vote✔️
comment✔️

p.s. this book is just two views away from 100 reads wtf i just released this book like two days ago thank u guys so much ily 💕