020

i cant hold chopsticks correctly even if it was for my life so they have real talent-
...

"So Mark... since you and Eunbi broke up when are you and Hyuck gonna... you know... get together." Jeno suddenly says, while eating his french fries. Both Mark and Donghyuck choke on the water they were drinking, causing a coughing fit.

"Jeno look at what you did, you're killing them." Jaemin said patting both boys on the back, hoping that they would stop choking (on that dic-).

"Sorry ive been like waiting forever, markhyuck needs to happen babe." Jeno reasons with Jaemin. He nods his head and smiles.

"Aight you right you right."

"I agree." Jisung says along with Chenle and Renjun who were nodding their heads in agreement. Soon enough everyone was chatting about how cute both Mark and Donghyuck would be as a couple. They just stared at them with dead eyes, though Donghyuck was blushing a little. Just a little.

"What the fuck you guys." Donghyuck says, silencing them all.

"Yeah what the hell, we aren't..." Mark started off but then hesitated a little. He realized that technically they are still a "relationship". But its been so long since they have done anything so intimate. Or less intimate. Mark would be a dirty liar if he said he didnt miss that-

"You guys aren't what?" Renjun says after Mark had zoned off into his thoughts.

"We... aren't- we are dating." Mark blurts out, causing everyone to widen their eyes in shock.

a/n: i had to-

a/n: i had to-

"Mark what?!" Donghyuck says loudly, confused at what he just said. "We aren't dating?"

"Technically we are in an open relationship, right? Like we agreed to, remember?"

"Wait what the fuck is happening?" Jaemin interrupts, and everyone aGGRESSIVELY nods their heads.

"I mean but we aren't dating, Mark?" Donghyuck corrected him, sadly...

"Wait so you guys are in a relationship but not in a relationship?" Jeno tries to understand, what the two boys were talking about.

"You could say so." Mark said, eating his food, unbothered.

"I mean you do you i guess, whatever tickles your pickle." Jeno randomly says, earning those looks from the members. Like this: