017

...

Donghyuck was sitting on his desk, bored as the teacher talked about todays lesson. Donghyuck was still pretty exhausted so he didn't pay much attention to his teacher. Mark sat next to him, as he was also bored and not paying attention. It looked like Eunbi was not present today since Mark was so uninterested in everything today.

"Mark... you good?" He tried to talk to Mark. The older cracked a small smile at how the latter was concerned about him.

"Yeah Im okay... Eunbi's sick and I really wanna take care of her but I know Mr. Moon would scold me." He explained and Donghyuck nodded his head in understanding.

"Dont worry Mark, I bet she has her friends taking care of her." Donghyuck tries to be nice.

I hope shes on her death bed.
He thought, not feeling any guilt.

"Thanks."

"So this means that you and Eunbi are good now...?"

Please say no...

"Yeah we are, we hung out yesterday." Mark said, and he sighed. The younger looked a bit sad at his response.

"Oh okay thats good." He tried put on a smile for Mark. What Jaemin said to mark yesterday came up again.

This kinda explains it. Hyuck seemed a bit sad after I said that... maybe I should ask him about it...
Mark considered.

"Hyuck you good?" Mark said, confusing the younger.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well..." Mark started, feeling hesitant. "Um Jaemin told me that you like... me and I should be more aware of that. But is if true...?" He ends with, and Donghyuck just sits there frozen.

Jaemin im gonna murder you..

Honestly Donghyuck doesn't know what to say. He doesn't even know himself either. What they did, intimately, mean anything to him at all? Did it mean something to Mark?

"I... no I don't, even if I did, I wouldn't tell you cause you already have a relationship. We may be in a relationship but its not real, we've already established that..."

"Oh I see... sorry for asking." Mark felt a bit hurt. Deep down, he was hoping his friend would say yes. But I guess one cant confess so easily snd bluntly.

"Its okay." Donghyuck tried to give a small smile but that didn't work out.

"Class dismissed!" Mr. Moon suddenly yelled out, startling both boys. Everyone was running out the door, finally free from this hell. This left the two boys to come out last.

"Wait Lee and... Lee, come here for a sec." The teacher said before the boys could walk out.

"Yes Mr. Moon?" Donghyuck said innocently, making Mark laugh a bit silently.

"You guys need to stop talking and pay attention or else Ill have to give you guys detention. I know you two are good boys so next time listen to the lesson. Alright?" The teacher tried to be as nice as possible and Mark and Donghyuck nodded.

"Yes, we'll do better next time!" Both boys said in unison.

"Alright you guys can go.. Im already late for my date!" Mr. Moon said quickly gathering all his materials.

"Oooo! You have a date! Yes Mr.Moon get them women! Go off sis!" Donghyuck teased with his teacher, Mark laughing along. Mr. Moon rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Actually its men and his name is Doyoung!" He said excitedly.

"Then get em boys, yes such queen!" Donghyuck roused the teacher, clapping his hands.

"Aish Donghyuck, you're so silly."

"Come on Taeil! Im trying to get you excited!"

"Its Mr. Moon to you and Im already excited now leave! Im already late and I dont wanna cancel!"

"Okay okay, bye Taeil!" Donghyuck teased and dragged Mark out of the classroom.

"Aish Donghyuck you're so stupid." Mark exclaimed.

"Wa-! Am not! Taeil be getting boys and I love that for him!" Donghyuck said, making Mark laugh. "While Im here lonely as fuck. Its sad that your teacher has a better love life than you. Disappointed but not surprised."

"Hyuck dont worry, you'll get someone one day." Mark said wrapping an arm around the younger. Donghyuck blindly leaned into his touch, making Mark smirk a bit.

"Yeah and on that day ill be dead in my grave." The smaller adds on, and the taller begins to laughs hysterically, causing Donghyuck to laugh along. "Well Im not wrong."

"You're crazy." Mark said, calming himself down. Donghyuck just giggled, which Mark found kinda cute. There was no one in the hallways, which took both boys by surprise.

"Damn everyone left so fast the fuck?" Mark said looking around.

"Right? We should hurry up then... you wanna go somewhere to eat?" Donghyuck suggested to the older.

"Yeah lets go!"

...

ugh taeil is such king and doyoung is his queen 😫👏🏻 honestly i was gonna make taeyong his date but i was like eh idk XD

ALSO OVER 400 READS ALREADY I WAS GONE FOR BIT AND THEN THIS AH THANKS SO MUCH <3

i hope u enjoyed

dont forget:

vote ✔️
comment ✔️