019

💕
why is jisung so tall in this im-
...

"Donghyuck, wake up we have to go
to school." Mark shook the younger a little to wake him up. Donghyuck groaned and slowly opened his eyes, to see Mark smiling down at his.

"What time is it...?" Donghyuck asked.

"Almost 7:30, so get up."

"Alright, I'm up," Donghyuck stood up
from the bed and walked over to the drawers. "Is it fine if I borrow some clothes."

"Yeah go ahead." Mark said, sitting down on his bed, looking through his phone. He found himself looking through his camera roll. Where all the pictures him and Eunbi took were. That's when sadness took ever him again. He missed Eunbi, but he also didn't miss her so much. Which he thought was abnormal? He should be missing his (ex)girlfriend more than less, like all guys do. But he deserved it.  It wasn't right not telling her about that night, but then again their relationship would have ended sooner rather than later.

Suddenly, his phone was snatched away from his hands.

"Wha-" He looked up to see Donghyuck, who was shirtless, looking at what Mark was doing. Mark gulped at the sight.

"Aish Mark, looking through old couple photos. This ain't gonna help you." Donghyuck selected all his photos with Eunbi and deleted them all. Once he made sure every picture was gone, he
handed his phone back to Mark.

"Looking through photos of your ex girlfriend isn't gonna help you get over her. Its gonna make it worse actually."

"I mean I guess you're right..."

"Of course, Im always right." Donghyuck takes his shirt and puts it on. Mark stared at the younger, noticing how good he looked in his clothes.

Wait what?
Mark shook his thoughts aways, he cant be thinking like this yet. He and his girlfriend just broke up.

"Mark come on, lets go." Donghyuck said grabbing Mark by his arm, dragging him out the door.

...

"Hey hoes wHats gUccI!" Jaemin appears out of nowhere, as Mark and Donghyuck leave the classroom.

"Hey Jaemin, whats up!" says, bro- hugging the younger.

"Oh nothing, I was about to meet up with the others, you wanna come?"

"Yeah of course lets go." Mark says, smiling at the two. The three boys head out, only to see Renjun chasing Chenle with scissors and the other two trying to stop him from killing Chenle.

"Oh my God..." Mark says, disappointed but not surprised.

"Aish I leave them for a minute and they are like this." Jaemin runs towards Renjun and surprisingly tackles him down.

"Why are we friends with these idiots." Donghyuck sighs.

"I have no fucking idea."

...

The dreamies head to a restaurant to eat some lunch, after we made Chenle apologize to Renjun for accidentally stabbing his moomin plushie.

"So Mark, how come you came here instead and not hang out with Eunbi?" Jisung decided to speak up. Usually, Mark would have to decline to hang out with them since him and Eunbi already had planned stuff, so it was kinda weird for him to agree.

"I...uh..." Mark hesitated to tell them and looked at Donghyuck. His eyes told the younger to tell them instead.

"Eunbi broke up with Mark last night..." Donghyuck finished Marks sentence for him. Gasps were heard from some.

"Yes! Markhyuck can-" Renjun slapped a hand on Jaemins mouth to make him stop talking.

"What? Really? Why!? What did you do?" Renjun bombarded him with questions. Donghyuck and Mark faces turns red, and look away. They didn't know if they should tell them the real reason, why Eunbi and Mark broke up. So Mark decided to make up some shit.

"Uh... I don't know... she just wasn't feeling like it was going well and we should take a break." Mark lied, causing Donghyuck to widen his eyes. He knew Mark wasn't telling the truth, but if he was Mark, he would make up something too. Maybe they'll tell them the real reason or never. Both boys aren't ready yet.

"Oh wow Mark, I'm so sorry." Chenle puts a comforting hand on the olders shoulder.

"Thanks chenle," Mark swings his arm around the blonde haired-boy, keeping him close. "Ill get over her soon, since I have hyuck helping me." A small smile stretches upon Marks face, and he looks at the boy walking next to him who was blushing. "Aish hyuckie, you're so cute." Mark pinches the youngers cheeks, resulting him in getting his arm slapped away.

In the back you can hear some squeals, which are most likely from Jaemin. Jeno and Renjun trying to shush him, and Jisung just being done with everyone.

"Come on, the restaurant is right there, itll be my treat." Mark offers, getting cheers from everyone.

"Hell yes! Free food! Lets go!" Donghyuck runs towards the restaurant, everyone else running behind him.

Aish they're all such kids.

...

bRo sChool starts for me tmrw again and im not ready. its just gonna cause me more mental breakdowns and yk thats fun- im goNna kAsHooT mYself

aNd it's official mark has left dream ;-; so i made this rlly simple edit of dream. :T i was like crying while making it ;-;

hope u liked this chapter (kinda boring doe)

don't forget:

vote✔️
comment ✔️

happy new years <3