014

they are such gods ;-;
...

Donghyuck and Mark were still at the bar. Still drinking. Still dancing. Still being flirty with eachother without a right mind. Tonight was a lot of fun for both boys.

"Hyuckie," Mark slurrs, and the smaller just as drunk hums in response. "We should head home. Its fucking three am,"

"Oh yeah dont you have a girlfriend waiting for you?" Donghyuck questions the tipsy older.

"Probably? Anyway lets just go home."

"Do you wanna stay at my place instead?" Donghyuck offers, hoping he would agree.

"Yeah I probably should anyway."

...
Both men stumble into Donghyucks dorm, kicking off their shoes and coats. Suddenly, Mark takes Donghyucks hand and yanks him closer. The smaller smiles, and then drops when he realizes something.

"Hey you never said anything about my show. How was it?"

"It was the most hottest performance ever." Mark smashes his lips onto the youngers. He wraps his arm around Donghyucks waist and the younger wraps his arms around Marks neck, pulling him closer as if there is any space left. Mark disconnects their lips and digs into Donghyucks neck, leaving love marks all over. They stride into the room, falling onto the bed.

"We should stop here, I'm hella ass tired." Donghyucks stops their little make out session and moves over to his sleeping spot. Before he sleeps, he quickly takes off his shirt to feel more comfortable. "Ah much better."

"Well now I dont wanna stop since you're shirtless now." Mark jumps onto Donghyuck, peppering him with small butterfly kisses all around his face.

"Yah Mark! Stop!" The younger giggles a bit, trying to pry Mark off of him.

"Okay okay, im done." Mark chuckles making himself comfortable by laying down and getting under the sheets. Donghyuck slides into Marks chest, having one arms around his waist.

"Goodnight Mark..." Donghyuck says already falling asleep.

"Goodnight... haechannie."

...

"Mark fucking lee, where the hell were you?" Eunbi storms into the living room where Mark had just entered, coming back from Haechans place.

"Babe stop shouting... my head is pounding..." Mark groans, messaging his head.

"No I will not! Where were you? Were you at Donghyucks place?!" She continues to shout, causing Mark more pain.

"Aish... yes I was. So what does it matter to you!"

"What does it matter? Mark, open your eyes, you always have that look on your face whenever you see Donghyuck. It makes me mad!"

"Well if it makes you mad then leave. I cant stand around you taking me away from my best friend! This surely was waste of a month..." Eunbi gasps, and then frowns. She stomps back into their room and grabs her stuff.

"Fine then, ill leave..." She says, slamming the door shut. Mark winces in pain at the loud bang. After a moment, he realizes what he had done.