011

"Hello?" Donghyuck said through the phone.

"Hey hyuck!" Donghyuck face lights up as he heard Marks voice. Both boys havent hanged out in a while like they used to. Neither have they called or texted each other. All because of one person. Eunbi.

"Hey Mark! You havent called in forever... I miss you." The smallers boy tone was a bit sad. It was true, he did miss Mark. A lot actually.

"Aw Im sorry hyuckie, i miss you too, you idiot. So thats why I called, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me!" Suddenly, Donghyucks mood lightened up and his smile is endearing.

"Yes Mark! I would love too!"

"Yaay! Meet up at a bar around 1?" The younger looks at his watch, reading 11:30.

"Yeah thats fine."

"Also one more thing." Mark says, the boy on the other line a bit confused.

"Can Eunbi come along. She wants to try to get to know you more, actually. I think that would be nice." Donghyucks smile drops.

Why the fuck does this bitch have to come alone for fucks sake!?!?

Donghyuck doesn't want eunbi to come along. But he cant say no to Mark, especially knowing that Mark likes the girl. Honestly it made the smallers heart slowly deteriorate. He didnt know why.

"Hello? Hyuckie??" Donghyuck gets pulled out of his thoughts snd clears his throat.

Maybe I can give her a chance.

"Uh... sure i guess."

"Okay thats great! Bye idiot!"

"Shut the fuck up, bye." Donghyuck ends the calls and throws himself on his bed. He has 2 hours and a half to get ready. Instead he decides to take a nap. But all he could think about is Mark... and Eunbi. He has said this many times but he hates them together. Eunbi has made Mark and Donghyuck separate, and she takes Mark to herself. What a bitch. Little does she know though, him and Mark are in an open relationship.

Wait we're in an open relationship.

An idea hits Donghyucks head.

Maybe I can make her jealous. Yes! I have to make that little hoe jealous.

Donghyuck gets out of bed and picks out an outfit and makeup, while thinking for his master plan.
a/n: outfit shown up top ⬆️

...

Donghyuck drives up to him and Marks go-to bar. Picking a parking spot, he already sees Mark and Eunbi waiting at the entrance. He finds a spot to park in, and rushes to meet them.

"Mark!" Donghyuck shouts from afar. Mark looks beside him and sees his best friend. The first thing he notices is the youngers outfit. Needless to say, but he looked incredibly good.

Oh shit.

Donghyuck finally reaches them and hugs Mark. The older laughs at his gesture. He sure did miss the kid. Donghyuck lets go of Mark and smiles at him.