016

Mark walks up to Eunbi's dorm room. He was pretty nervous since he didn't know what to say and nobody would help him. But I guess the best advice to himself if to speak from the heart. So thats what hes going to do.

He knocks on her door, and waits for her to open and hopefully let him in.

"Hello who-" She stops in her tracks once she sees me. "Oh its you. I dont want anything to do with you so bye." She attempts slams the door but Mark stops it.

"Wait Eunbi... listen to me."

"No I will not Mark, you told me to leave and then you said our relationship was a waste of a month. I dont think I can listen to you." Mark sighs and looks at Eunbi.

"Look Eunbi... Im sorry. I didnt mean to say that. I was in pain and I had no idea what was going on or what I was doing." Mark tried to reason with her. "This month wasn't a waste Eunbi... im sure of it... please forgive me.." Eunbi sighs and puts her hands on her hips. "And dont blame donghyuck because of this. Hes my best friend and I know youre my girlfriend but I also have friends that I love. I want to spend time with them. So dont accuse my friends for anything please. So do you forgive me..."

"Fine Mark lee, I forgive you and I wont accuse your friends. Come in you must be freezing right now." Mark cracks a smile and enter, taking his jackets and shoes off.

"Thank you.. babe.." Mark hesitates to say the name, but goes on with it.

"Aish Mark... dont do that..." She hides her blushing face and enters the kitchen. "You want some hot cocoa?"

"Yeah sure!" Mark agrees and sat down.

He was glad that him and Eunbi are now at peace. But someone was still on his mind. He was always on his mind.
Donghyuck.
He never realized how much he thought about the younger. Maybe he just missed him.

"Heres your chocolate." Eunbi says snapping Mark out of his thoughts.

"Ah thank you," Mark says taking the hot cup out of her hand. "Here cuddle with me." Mark offers, causing Eunbi to smile.

"Heh.. alright." Eunbi sits down, cuddling up to Mark. Mark places a small peck on her cheek and they just sit there in silence, drinking their hot cocoa.

...

ah im so sorry for this super small chapter and there wasnt even a markhyuck moment😫 ill do my best tmrw

i wanted to say thank you for over 300 reads! Like thats so amazing and i hope yall r enjoying the book cuz i feel like im disappointing u guys for these lame ass updates and i dont feel very confident im very sorry,, im working on it doe bare with me :T

alright byee :)