008

...

"Renjun!" Mark shouts, running up to his best friend. Renjun stops and turns around to see a brown haired boy, catching up to him.

"Oh, hey Mark! Whats up?"

"Hey,,uuhh have you seen Donghyuck anywhere?" The boy asks worriedly.

"Hm no, I dont think hes here today. He may be sick, but im not so sure."

"Ah okay thanks Renjun, see you later then!" Mark ruffles the smallers hair and runs off.

"Aish that kid."

...

Donghyuck was watching a movie, until he heard his door bell ring. He was indeed sick and too lazy to answer the door, but he still decided to see who was here at this time of the day.

"Uh who is i- Oh... Mark hey." Donghyuck opens the door to see a panting Mark. He ran from the campus to his dorm, just to see Donghyuck.

"Hyuck, can I come in?" The younger nods and lets him in. They both go to the small living room and sit down.

"So, why are you here." Donghyuck asks, still a bit mad from a couple days ago.

"Look Hyuck... I wanna talk some things out. You havent been to school in a while and I got worried."

"Yeah Im sick, so if you please excuse me, Im going to take a nap." Donghyuck stands up and as he walks away, someone tugs on his arm and turns him around.

"Wait Donghyuck... please we can figure this out...." Mark says quietly, staring into the youngers eyes. Donghyuck thinks about it for a second then sighs.

"Fine... what do you want to tell me." He crosses his arm and stares at Mark.

"Okay... Hyuckie... Im sorry, like terribly sorry. I was very inconsiderate of your feelings and I, too myself, have been questioning my sexuality. I dont know if im straight... or gay... im having a hard time figuring it out. You dont know either... and I just been so selfish about me figuring out... life when you need to do the same too. Im so sorry hyuckie, I never meant hurt you. I love you and I know you love me too no matter how much you deny it."
Mark started to tear up but continues. "T-Theres this one part of me that... wants you... and I want to be with you. I dont wanna lose you ever. Im really sorry Donghyuck." Mark begins to cry softly, softening the smaller. He pulls Mark into a comforting hug.

"Mark... its okay... I forgive you... I can see that we are both struggling, but just know that I am here for you. Okay, I will always be here for you... alright? And know that a part of me also.. wants you too... but what if something bad happens and we break up. We lose each other, as lovers.. and friends... I dont want that to happen..." They disconnect and Mark wipes off his last tears.

"No hyuckie, nothing bad will happen cause I know we'll fix it together, no matter what... Ill make sure of it." Mark tries to give a small smile. Then an idea pops into his head. "Hyuck, how about we have an open relationship... we can still date other people but in a way we're still together?"

Something in Donghyucks heart stings.

This may hurt me a lot... to be honest... but this is the only way to remain our friendship Donghyuck, just agree to it... At least I wont lose Mark as a friend...
The smaller tells himself.

"I...yeah lets do that..." Donghyuck responds ever so silently.

"So truce?"
Mark holds his hand out for Donghyuck. He hesitates but shakes it anyway.

...

okay i kinda didnt know how to address the open relationship thing so this is what i got :T

also this is unedited sry im currently in the car to go ski hopefully i dont die whoops

dont forget:

vote✔️
comment✔️