033

...

Mark sits on the hard, cold floor, duct tape taped onto his mouth and tied to a bed. He's deep into his thoughts, looking around to see anything that could help him escape.

Something sharp probably?

He thought, looking around the room. Suddenly his eye catches something that is shiny yet sharp.

Perfect.

Though the problem was: its on the other side of the room.

Fuck, how am I gonna get there...
um I guess ill just drag the bed.

He sighs and struggles to stand up. It seems like the drug still hasn't completely worn off. After being able to stand up, even with his quivering legs, he pulls with all his strength, moving the bed slowly but surely.

Shit i should go to the gym more.

As he's dragging the bed, he begins to hear noises coming from the other room.

Donghyuck...

Mark pulls the bed faster, enough so that he can grab the razor. He didn't hesitate picking up the sharp object with his mouth, knowing how much it would hurt. He just needs to get to his boyfriend, stat.

Exhausted, Mark leans his head down and moved the razor side to side in a fast motion, to cut the rope. He winces as the razor cuts the inside of his mouth and soon enough sees blood dripping(love). The noises in the room get louder which causes Mark to pick up his speed.

Come on you stupid rope.

...

Minho reaches the room, with Donghyuck being dragged across the floor by his collar. He throws the lifeless boy onto the bed and admires him.

He always loved when Donghyuck was like this.

Weak.

Minho then crawled on top of him.

"Hmm remember night like these." Minho places a wEt kIsS onto the boys neck. Donghyuck groans and weakly pushes Minho away. Though he didn't comply.

"Im sure you do." He continues to place kisses around his neck, not to soon after he began licking and sucking specific parts. Donghyuck let out a moan to his surprise. Minho grinned against his skin.

"I still remember baby."

"Don't call me that." The boy underneath him said. It maddened Minho and Donghyuck received another slap to the cheek. The smaller groaned in pain once again. Though its not the first time he's done this.

"I can call you whatever I want. Disobey me or else you'll face bad consequences." Minho slowly unbuttoned the boys shirt and trailed kisses down all the way to his waistband. Donghyuck couldn't help it but let out breathy moans by his touch. He felt such guilt doing so. Oh how he wished Mark would replace Minho.

Without warning, Minho began unbuttoning his jeans but Donghyuck refused him doing so.

"Aw come one baby, just like before.." Minho cooed and thats when MARK stepped in.