031

handcrafted from god himself
^^ i think yes ^^
...

Mark aggressively knocks on the door of what seems to be Eunbi's house. They heard giggling inside the house and instantly knew what the hell was going on inside. Mark knocks once again, and they finally get an answer.

"What the fuck do you ki- Mark? Donghyuck? What the fuck???" Eunbi walks out, with only but a blanket around her body and disheveled hair. Donghyuck takes one good look at her once again and cringes.

Wow shes ever uglier than before

"Eunbi what the hell is wrong with you! How could you leak the tape!" Mark yells with no remorse, and Eunbi is taken back by the tone of his voice.

"Well, first of all thank you for spitting on me, second, what tape are you guys talking about?"

"The sex tape..." Donghyuck reminded her, and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh the tape about the hoes that couldn't control themselves and ruined my relationship."

"Hey answer the damn question." Donghyuck snapped at the girl, who rolled her eyes at him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't release that tape of yours and im trying to have sex with my boyfriend so you can just-" Eunbi slowly closes the door but Mark was steps his foot in between.

"How can we believe you?"

"I literally have no idea what you're talking about. But sorry not sorry about your tape being released. I see you guys are famous now with your big ass group, NCT. You're ruining your reputation as we speak. It must feel nice to have something taken away from you, right Donghyuck?" Donghyuck watched as Eunbi's eyes drilled into him and he made his way towards her.

"Keep talking Eunbi cause in the end, I always win. So get your hoe bitch ass back into your boyfriends dick and never speak to us again." Eunbi, with a reddened face, slams the door on them while  Donghyuck walks away, leaving Mark s h o o k about what just happened.

"What was that about?" Mark said catching up the his boyfriend as they headed to the car.

"Nothing, I just got mad."

"Okay then..."

Donghyuck sighed as he felt his anxiety worsen as he thought about someone. Mark noticed the smallers expression and stopped him in his tracks.

"Baby? You okay?" Mark stood in front of him, and watched him with a worried face.

"No... im not. Eunbi isn't the one who didn't do it."

"Yes and thats good, so whats the problem?"

"It only leads up to one person..."

lee minho.

One of Seoul's worst gangster leaders. Killed over 50 people and have kept some behind bars.

Donghyuck was a victim of his crimes. He made Donghyuck do unspeakable things and if he didn't he would get a beating.