wicked

"Selene has been protecting the people she loves her entire life

"Selene has been protecting the people she loves her entire life. That's what she was doing the night she summoned hellfire. That night, a darkness came out in her and now she's different. She's making reckless decisions, so there may come a time when she needs us to protect her."

SELENE BLACKWOOD IS the daughter of the current High Priest of the Church of Night, Faustus Blackwood

SELENE BLACKWOOD IS the daughter of the current High Priest of the Church of Night, Faustus Blackwood. Because of this, she's one of the most powerful witches to have ever lived. She's even more powerful than her father.

Most people would think Selene would live her life at the Academy of Unseen Arts. But when she was a few weeks old, the Dark Lord sent her to protect a half-mortal, half-witch hybrid baby named Sabrina Spellman. Since she was a hybrid of the two species, Sabrina got to grow up living a mortal life. That meant she got to go to a normal high school and have normal friends. Because of that, Selene also did.

At the age of sixteen, Selene went through with her Dark Baptism. She thought things would get easier when Sabrina finally turned sixteen and went through with hers, but she couldn't of been more wrong. Sabrina didn't want to give up her mortal life, so she ran from her Dark Baptism.

This sent the coven into a frenzy and pissed off the Dark Lord, so Sabrina was forced to go through a trial. In the end, she could keep her mortal life, but she was forced to begin attending the Academy of Unseen Arts. So during the day, Selene and Sabrina attend Baxter High, and in the evenings, they attend the Academy of Unseen Arts.

Not long after Sabrina's birthday, both girls had to go through several traumatizing events that would leave most teenagers scarred for life—like battling a sleep demon, being forced to watch their coven become cannibals, learn that one of their closest friends comes from a long line of witch hunters, fail at resurrecting an innocent boy, fight thirteen dead witches and an angel of death, and summon hell fire. But they're not like most teenagers, so they got through all of it without a scratch.

Selene wants everything to get back to normal so she can be happy with her boyfriends, Ambrose Spellman and Nicholas Scratch. And just as things begin to settle down, their friends and family start to notice that both girls have changed since summoning fire from the pits of hell. They may appear the same, but they're a little more wicked...