35 | the horn of gabriel

thirty-five
the horn of gabriel.

SELENE THEN RUNS back to the Spellman's home and finds Sabrina in the kitchen telling Zelda, Hilda, and Ambrose everything that happened when she saw the Dark Lord

SELENE THEN RUNS back to the Spellman's home and finds Sabrina in the kitchen telling Zelda, Hilda, and Ambrose everything that happened when she saw the Dark Lord. Selene then informs them about her encounter with him, and Ambrose gasps with a look of pain in his eyes once he hears about Nick. But when she mentions Sabrina being the Dark Lord's child, he speaks up.

"I have read of such tales in apocryphal books on Satantic lore. In siring of a babe of witch, mortal, and infernal blood, the Dark Lord perverts the Holy Trinity. A sacrilegious conception, to birth an only ill-begotten child of His own and instigate the Apocalypse."

"So he tricked my father and used my mother?" Sabrina realizes, making her distaste for her biological father clear. "And now He expects me to fall in line? Well, I say, not today, Satan. I don't care who the Dark Lord is to me. I'm a Spellman and I will always be a Spellman. And I'll fight Him until my last dying breath. I just don't know how yet."

"I'm with you, Brina," Selene informs, taking her friend's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We'll figure it out."

The pair remain silent for a moment before Lilith walks into the kitchen with an awkward grin on her face. "Well, I might have an idea about that. May I come in?"

"Why would you help us?" Selene questions, staring at the mother of demons skeptically, not sure if she can trust her. "Why go against your master now?"

"Well, perhaps someone's defiance has given me hope. That my story isn't finished yet. That my destiny hasn't been decided yet," she shrugs, glancing at Sabrina. However, they all stare back at her like they're not buying it. "Fine, it's because I want the throne and crown. I've worked for them, I've earned them, they're mine. And if He won't give them to me, then let's gut the bastard and I'll take them for myself."

"I'm down with that plan," Selene smirks at the mother of demons, finally liking a plan she's come up with. "But how?"

"Yeah, he's a bit of a God, isn't he?" Hilda jokes, only for Lilith and Selene to give her odd looks.

"No, he's not a God and never has been. That's one of the Devil's greatest lies," Lilith huffs, not liking how he gets portrayed as more powerful than he actually is. "He's just a fallen angel, a creature of the cosmos."

"A celestial being," Selene adds as Lilith nods.

"He's powerfully ageless, but I've seen Him bleed. And I know His weak spots. If you wish for me to tell you."

Everybody then glances at Sabrina, and she walks over to Lilith curiously. "How do we do it?"

"You're powerless right now, and that's to your advantage, Sabrina. He thinks you're helpless. But He underestimates your secret weapon. Your family and your protector. He's expecting you and Selene at the altar in the woods. You'll both go there alone, with no weapons. Well, you'll be armed, but not exactly with a weapon. And you two won't really be alone. Now. Does anyone here know how to smelt?"