Prologue

In raining time, she needs to find shelter, who knows whats in the water.

She ran into a random pet shop, looking around, she was suddenly attacked by a zombie that was killed less than a second. Unexpectedly followed by many birds, crows to be exact.

She crossed her arms above her head trying to block the birds, unfortunately bit her arms, losing chunk of her skin.

She grit her teeth.

She didnt expect to be killed in this kind of situation. How humiliating...

Her eyes glow, and the birds exploded in no time.

Not wasting time.

She killed herself.

-

Welp, this is unexpected.

She was born again... How great.

Ready your notes and pens for sarcasm.

She grew used to it. But her, no, their father also grew to hate them.

Spoiling Abel, leaving her to protect her younger twin, Neo.

They had a cousin that looks very familiar for her to remember.

Thats right, the kid that fell off helicopter, pushed by Ian, her own father.

She saved Iva that time... But she already has a bite.

She had no choice but to cut Iva's arm.

Iva has great healing ability.
{A/n: the comic doesnt show Iva's ability yet. Who cares?}

Thanks to her, Iva also has great self defence.

She left Iva in a house, full of brain-busted zombies on the floor, when she died.

Alright, today is the day. Noah who doesnt deserve to be called father, has work, while she and Neo has to go to school.

Its the apocalypse, once the moon completely ate the sun, the people start to drop.

Except Her.

She was confused at first. But left the school building anyway.

She'll come back tomorrow when she readied their supplies.

A storage wrist watch, she found on previous life. And some gang she knew and stole their guns and bombs.

She also stole from Noah's company.

Food supplies and stuff.

When she was ready, she got back to school.

The apocalypse started.

"Ugh" Neo groaned rubbing his head.

"Morning, sleepy head" she smiled at him.

"Did i fall asleep?" He asked.

"No shi-"

"Ahhh!" Students starts to scream as they were eaten by their classmates.

"You know how to use a gun?" She asked Neo who stared in bewilderment.

He nod.

Time has passed and Neo discovered his ability. She save Iva without cutting her arm and saved Noah's ass few years later.

But she suddenly black out.

"Nao!"