Chapter Eleven

Seer, seerer and sneerer

{Dec 18...? Its 1:25 am so ye... Its Dec 18 2018... 12/18/18?!? Does that mean in 2012 it was 12/12/12?!? Awesome. Then at 2011 was 1/1/11 or 1/11/11 and 11/11/11}

Boom! A sound of explosion.

"Boss, chill out" a red haided boy with glasses and head set around his neck laughed at their boss's impatient ness.

"We're not here to play" said another one, boy who was around their age has picked a lock over the cashier and took money, stuffing it on his over sized lab coat. He also has reading glasses but was pinned in his collar.

"Said the one who swims in money in apocalypse." Said a higher tone voice, it was the only girl in the group.

"Heheh" the boy with the headset laughed at the lab coated, money lover friend.

The woman landed in the ground with a silent tap. She looks like a walking goddess.

Long mocha colored hair, with gold eyes as if shining with the sun and eyelashes that could rival a butterfly's wings.

They stood before the corrupted zombie Apocalypse, in the middle of the blow headed zombies.

The leader...

Was now in the middle of patting a dog and a jealous crow.

"Hello, my name's Wyn" he raised both of his hands, waving. "I know that your wary of us because of whats been going around. But i assure you we are normal citizen like you"

Impressive amount of survivors... Nao and Noah thought in the same time.

"What do you people want?" Ian asked with a sneer. "Approaching us in this situation... I dont believe you mean anything good"

"Ian, stop it." Thank father... I cant stand him anymore... Nao thought. "Even if they mean anything bad, do we look like have anything they could steal?"

"Hey, i think your gay" Nao randomly whispered in Neo's ear.

"WHAT?!?" Neo shouted in his sister. She just smirked.

Now all the attention was with them. Knowing that they weren't gonna do anything good, Noah continued.

"Dont you want to know what happened to the corpses littered around?" Noah asked. "Besides...They seem to have a good clean-up group compared to ours."

"..." Ian who always had his sneer on his face.

"Calm down, dear" i wonder where Ian could get such a wonderful girl... Nao said to her self while beside her was grumbling Neo.

"Alright, you've got our attention. What happened here exactly?" Noah asked with a hand over his pocket. "You didnt approached us because we're another group of survivors."

A pocket knife? Smart. Nao smirked looking at Noah's hand in the pocket.

"Thank you for letting me speak, I'll try to make it short."