Chapter Six

Apologies for silly reasons

{Ye whats up. Is my update a bit late? Sorry}

"Grr!"

That was close... Noah thought, wiping away his sweat.

Li looked at her bloodied hand sadly.

"Master Noah" she called.

"Hmm?" Noah turn to look at her.

"Apologies sir, i lost the knife" Li apologized for the silliest reason...

"Are you kidding me? Its just a kitchen knife, we'll get a better and new one. You did great, thank you for saving Lena and Iva" Noah smiled.

""Did great"?!? She just stab someone and didnt bat an eye! She works for us! It would be really bad for us if someone found out!" Parish said stressed, all she cares about was image, image and image, she doesnt care about her sister in law and her niece.

"Didnt you hear what the old man said?" A familiar voice that doesnt really talk much, it was new to them. "She saved Lena and Iva, those things eat raw meat like it was nothing" Nao glared at Parish. "Then maybe you should try and go out there to see for yourself"

"If it attacks you, would you still complain?" Noah said also glaring at Parish.

Tch, i'll have to add her to 'kill when had the chance' list... Nao said to herself.

"Mom" every body looks at Abel. "They're monsters, cant you see that after being stabbed in the head it still move? It attacked us first so it should be self-defence"

Parish though for a bit before whispering... "Your right..."

"Cut the chit chat, were we going now? We've got nothing" Ian said with a crossed arms in his chest. "Besides your idiotic bag that came out of nowhere" Ian looked at the back pack that Noah was carrying.

"Since we've got the car Lets go to the police, maybe they know whats going on" Lena suggested hugging Iva.

"Y-yeah , maybe they'll help us" Parish agreed.

Preparing to open the driver's seat door. Noah looked at the window. "Do you think the police would..." Never mind... They should see it on the road themselves.

"Fine lets go to the police station" Nao looked at Noah disapprovingly making Noah sweat drop.

Looks like these twins know more than adults...

"Honey, what're are you about to say about the police?" Parish asked through the window.

"Nothing, you and abel can sit on the back with Lena, Iva and Ian." Noah organized.

"Can i sit on the roof?!?" Nao cheerfully requested.

"What of course..." Noah started. "NOT! sit with Li and Neo"

"Young master, young miss" Li called.

"Theres not enough space, are you telling me to sit on her?" Neo turn his head. "No way."

Li and Nao already entered the car.

"Well, if you dislike my idea, you can sit on Parish and Abel will sit beside Nao-" before he could finish, he was already there.

"Disgusting" he spat.

Using his possessiveness against him, smart... Nao smirked.

"Pff-" Noah TRIED to cover his laughter with his fist.

"Shut up!" Neo said putting on his face mask.

"S-sorry, i'm not laughing at you... Maybe" Noah whispered the last part. He said that but... He was still grinning and biting his lips.

Noah pressed the remote, the garage was opening up, showing many zombies waiting impatiently for them to come out.

"Now that i remember... Its been a while since i last drove-"

"Then you better start driving like your life depends on it" Nao and Neo said at the same time almost making Noah laugh.

"I didnt know you both this demanding and can read each other's mind" Noah smiled.

"Great minds think alike" Nao retorted making Noah sweat drop.

Nao has a handkerchief came out of nowhere and wiped the remaining blood from Li's cheek.

"Thank you for saving Iva! Li" Nao genuinely smiled.