Chapter Five

Kill or Be Killed [2]

{Waaaah! First part two!! I forgot to update yesterdaaaay! I was busy preparing my cousin's }

"Arf?!?"

Everybody got down, but Nao was the last one to go down, she had to hold the fuffly dog for Neo to go down, and threw it down...

Dont worry, Neo caught it on time. Just a second and it will turn into mince meat.

Nao swiftly slid down. Silently landing in the grass.

Everybody turn to look around the corner, there kneeled three people... Or Zombies eating away human meat

{I dun remember why pErish shouted or scream so i'll make it a scream}

"Ah-" a hand immediately clammed Parish's mouth.

Glancing at the Zombies who turn around but goes back to what... They do...

"Do you wanna get killed?" Noah whispered in her face. Parish immediately shook her head.

Taking his hand away from her, she breathed deeply looking at the what she thought was still 'people'.

"Here" Noah handed a knife at Li. "Your the only one i could trust" Noah said.

Li looking shocked then goes back to her poker face with a slight tilt in the edge of her lips. "Its a pleasure sir"

Li took the knife.

"Parish, Lena go take care of Iva. Abel, go with your uncle Ian. Nao, Neo, stay close to me." Noah ordered the group.

"I dont need your protection old man!" Neo grudgingly complained.

"Now, now, listen to YOUR father" Nao said patting Neo's head. Neo's face turned more sour than ever.

Hey, hey, i'm your father too damn it... Noah wanted to cry out.

"Heh, i thought your the favorite child?" Ian said mockingly at Abel.

"I thought so too" Abel mumbled to himself, looking dull.

"Lets go"

.
.
.

All of them ran at full speed... Well, not all of them...

Li stays behind them, making sure nothing happens to them. Nao was just running at a simple speed like running around the zoo. Neo just... Sticking with Nao...

Those two weren't really worried huh?

Noah, Neo and Nao was the first group to enter the garage. Next group was Ian and Abel.

Parish ran ahead, but Lena was slowed down because she was carrying Iva who look like she's about to cry.

Lena tripped but regained her balance... It was already too late, three zombies behind her...

Nao ready to run at full speed and cut the zombies. But Li beat her there.

She stabbed the zombie woman in the head making enough time for Lena to run...

Nao goes back to her lazy posture and smiled at Li.

Li tried to pull the knife out but no avail. The zombie she stabbed was about to attack her but she raised a foot, kicking the zombie woman with its two companions behind.

The garage door was about to close, Li wiped the blood off her cheek and entered just in time.