Chapter Four

Kill or be Killed

{I dont know the exact dialogue of the story so i made in something similar. Forgive meeeh- New Years's Bonus!}

"How about the helicopter on the roof?" Ian suggested.

"It wont work" Noah said, flash backing to where Iva fell.

Nao nod her head approvingly, if Iva fell this time, no one would save her...

"How would you know?" Ian said angrily. Seriously, for someone like Noah- so calm and collected to be in the same blood line as Ian- Impatient and hot headed...

"For your information Ian, its MY helicopter, it broke and haven't been fixed yet." Noah lied with a straight face.

"Tch" ian said nothing...

"We'll go out through window to garage" Noah explained while making sure that the rope made of bed sheets were tight enough.

"But thats the ground floor, we're in second floor, how do we get there?" Lena asked.

Noah opened the sliding door that comes out to a balcony.

"Isnt it dangerous?" Perish asked with a hand in her chest.

"You could always stay" Nao mumbled but enough for everyone to hear.

"Is that way you talked to your MOTHER?!?" Emphasizing the last word, Nao's lazy gaze suddenly sharpened.

A hand suddenly was in front of her, there stood Neo protectively.

"Noah-" before parish could even whine, Noah already called Ian.

"Ian, you go first and lets see if we're safe" Noah gestured below the balcony.

"No way! Do you want me to get killed?!" Ian complained.

Noah and Nao sighed and face palm making them look at each other.

"Master, i'll go" Li volunteered.

"Thank you Li" Noah said sighing once again.

Neo and Nao was twins, means : they look like each other, but Neo looks like Noah.

So Nao must look like a kid and girl version of Noah making it funny when they did the same thing at the same time.

I would laugh but this is apocalypse... Nao thought to herself.

Li started to climb down, looking around the corner, Li signed that the coast is clear.

"Lets go" Noah said. But Neo picked something bellow the bed, followed by black shadow that flew over Nao's shoulder.

"My dog? And... A crow?" Abel said when he peaked. And also saw the crow over.

"Its no time for pets-"

"Shut up old hag" Neo said nonchalantly.

Parish gasp again acting like a mother. "Did you see the way they talk to their mother? We're already risking our lives! Noah!"

Nao move beside Neo while Noah stared thoughtfully at them.

What made Parish speechless when Noah said...

"Let them keep it"

"Wha- but-"

"Its their responsibility" Noah added making Nao smile larger while Neo secretly smiled behind his mask...