Chapter Three

Apocalypse

{Nao and Neo make a great couple😍 only if they werent siblings😛 should i make them...? Happy new year :3}

The twins did not sleep at all, Nao knew Neo wasnt asleep, but Neo didnt know that Nao was awake and just kept snuggling close to her.

Then theres a sudden beep, it was the choker in Noah's neck.

Nao can tell Neo was a little bit worried, but Noah woke up just in time, glancing at the siblings then the window that showed...

The apocalypse...

Ouch! You little bi-

Just as sun was about to rise, Noah came back to the twin's room with the storage accessories.

He pricked Neo and Nao's finger and let a drop in the right accessory, and wore it to them.

Despite cursing in her mind, Nao didn't even flinch.

He left leaving them a peck in the head.

What intrigued Nao more was when Neo sat up looking at the door where Noah left with glowing red eyes...

.
.
.

Nao and Neo was woken up because of the sound of fighting outside their room.

Neo was angry because Nao was woken up, and by the chair, there sat Li who also just woke up.

"Young Master, young Miss" Li quickly sat up and bowed towards them.

Nao just waved her hand with a lazy smile, she yawned.

"Go back to sleep" Neo said to Nao, looking at her sleepy figure.

"Aww... Is my LITTLE brother care for me?" She smiled jokingly at the 'little' part.

"Whatever" Neo rolled his eyes putting on his face mask.

All three of them exited the room and towards the hall way, there stood the horrified Abel and the fighting adults.

"Hah! Noah's son has killed a servant! What if this goes out to media?!?" Ian, Noah's older brother said angrily.

"It was just self defence" Noah argued pinching the bridge of his nose.

"H-help me" everyone except for the three emotionless people, stared at the crawling maid in horror.

Bite marks can be seen every part of her body, bloodied...

Its too late... Noah thought.

"Lets go to Nao and Neo's room" Noah said already making his way.

"Wont we help her?" Perish asked dumbly while hugging the terrified Abel.

"Go on then" Noah said tauntingly, when they look back, the maid screamed even more when more zombies start to pile up on top of her.

All of them except for four people was terrified.

"Lets go " Noah said.

"Sir, why not in Madam's room?" Li asked.

"In Nao and Neo's room where we're no 'meal' there" Noah said.

Once when they were in room, Noah tried to pull a nightstand over the door.

"What were those? Zombies? Dont kid with me" Ian said.

"We will be dead if you dont help me" Noah said, having a hard time pulling the nightstand.

Once its there, some Zombies banged on the door.

"This wont last long" Noah picked up a black bag, taking out a scissor.

"You seem awfuly ready for this" Ian smirked.

"I got this from around the house" Noah said ignoring the irked Ian.

He started to cut the bed sheets into horizontal line then tying it up together.

"I didn't expect the CEO knows this kind of thing" Ian said mockingly about in cartoons.

He surprisingly knew the cartoon too...