Chapter Two

Ear ring, dog, and... Crows...?

{I forgot what Neo got first, is it the dog or the ear ring? I'll start with the dog
Edit: i was supposed to update yesterday... But we've gone to mall and watched "Magic on Ice" and roam around... In other words: i forgot}

"I didnt know you two were a dog persons." They heard a voice behind them.

Neo and Nao didnt bother to turn around, Neo starts petting a white dog while Nao...

Was choking a crow...? What's a crow doing here?

Nao had a tick mark like she want to kill the crow. But let go when it was almost at its last breath.

"Hmm" Nao replied making Noah sweat drop.

She lets the crow go, but despite being choked and being delivered at death's door, the crow surprisingly don't wanna go away.

Then Nao starts to pet the dog who was barking happily.

"Thats Abel's dog... He doesnt want it anymore so you can keep him" Noah said recognizing the dog.

"Whatever" Neo replied.

"Here" Noah hand over a small box to Neo, beckoning him to take it.

Neo took it, opening the box, it was an ear ring.

"Its for girls, its better for Nao to keep it" Neo said pushing the box towards Nao.

"No, no... I have an ear ring, a pair at that. You can keep it. Besides Noah gave it to you" Nao smiled lazily at Neo.

I'm your father damn it! Noah wanted to cry out. But he couldn't blame the children.

"I have something for you too, Nao" Noah again, hands over a box, but to Nao this time, making Nao raised a brow.

"Are you sick?" Noah grew a tick mark at the question, but inhaled then exhaled calming himself.

"No, its simply because its your birthday" Noah Explained.

She nods then took the box, opening it, showing a blue jade bracelet.

"Thanks" Nao mumble. Noah didnt catch Nao's squinted eyes when she looked at the STORAGE bracelet.

There's no way she wouldn't loot valuable things from a burning house.

Both gifts had been given were dimensional storage item. Simply a treasure.

This one is almost the same one at her assassin life, so she could tell. Theres no way there is such a coincidence.

Could it be...?

Nao looket at Noah but smiled lazily.

.
.
.

Neo was petting the dog, while Nao was laying beside her and the crow was trying to curry her favour.

A knock was heard at the door, and Neo who was actually staring at the ear ring that was given to him by Noah.

It fell but Nao catches it at the right time and putting it in a nightstand beside another box that contained the jade bracelet.

"What do you want?" Neo asked rudely.

"I'm staying here for the night!" Noah said happily. Noah looked at the bed seeing a dog and a crow. "Werent they dirty...? Wh-"

Neo dropped the dog on the floor from his hands and the crow chase it under the bed.

"What?"

"Didn't you say they were dirty?" Neo said adjusting his face mask.

Noah insist on sleeping on the twin's room, earning a grudging glare from Neo and a Lazy smile from Nao.

Nao was in the edge of the bed with Neo hugging her waist while Noah sweat drop at the possessiveness at the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight then"

Tomorrow... The apocalypse...

Nao didnt try to sleep, but seeing Noah is awake at ungodly hour...

She finds it very suspicious.

(A/n -Your the one who didn't sleep!)