Chapter Ten

Another Group to hang around

{Yey! The first and last chapter ten... Of course its the last! The next is chapter eleven and so on. So is there another ten above eleven? Except ten thousand and so on}

"Wait, "convenient stores to check" means getting out of the car? Its suicidal!" Parish questions Noah's decision.

"Then feel free to stay in the car by your self" Noah glancing coldly over his shoulder.

"I wanna stay too!" Nao said smiling somewhat creepily.

I could kill and make her PeRISH when i had the chance, she's in my list after all... Nao thought creepily of how she could kill Parish with a slight pun over her name.

"No, your a kid, you cant make decisions by yourself" Noah making an excuse causing Nao to sneer and just look at Neo who was holding her hand ever since day one.

Everyone starts to get out of the car, leaving Parish in the car, just like what she wanted.

"Wait! Are you sure?" Parish tries to change their minds.

"Noah is right, we adults can take it but the kids cant go on like this." Lena said before fully going out after Iva.

"W-wait-"

"You question papa too much, mama. Just listen to him" Abel said, a little coldly.

Parish stares at the window in horror. Seeing a kid with a creepy smile and an evil plan, she shivers and quickly got out.

"Wait for me!"

.
.
.

Whats wrong with this place? Nao asked no one...

Asford city has full population, how come no undead was running wild, eating corpses?

Instead of that, it was a horde of zombies, on the floor with blown out brains...

Some got their hands.

And if you look closely, you can see a bit of burnt marks.

He...? HE was here... Nao smiled.

"This is disgusting, what is this? A plague? A war?" Parish asked.

"Try both" Nao kindly answered.

"Keep the kids close and calm down" Noah instructed, enough for everyone to hear.

After walking a bit, Li called out to Noah.

"Sir" Li called.

"Hmm?" Noah answered over his shoulders.

"A group of people is approaching us" Li pointed out.

"Ar-are they...?" Lena tries to calm down, tears are already out of their eyes.

"They look normal people" Li said, reassuring the mother and daughter pair.

"How could you even tell is they look normal" Ian asked, which scares his wife and daughter.

As the group approached our MC's group, Nao and Neo were just petting the dog which causes the crow to be jealous.

"I'm not sure about you, but they look normal to me" Noah said with a hand on his chin, as if trying to assess them.

"Smartass, i wasn't talking to you" Ian sneered.

"Ah, excuse us" said a tanned man with red highlights in the end of his black hair, scratching his cheeks sheepishly.