Chapter Eight

Pet Names

{Made in Dec 17, 2018... Wonder when will i publish this?}

The peaceful night was ruined by the sound of pills coming out of the bottles and gulping sound by the drinker.

If this still going like to my memory, then Koxu should be soon be a giant death trap...

But there is really something important in the Koxu...

Looking at the bottle in the hand.

If we could get our hands in that, our days will come a lot easier...

"Move" a voice ordered.

"Thats rude..." Countered by another voice, but more famine.

"Tch... Your in the way" Neo tried talking in a nicer way... The dog yawned.

"We need to get out, please" Nao nodded.

"My bad" said Noah, while doing a closed eye smile with sweat drop.

Neo came out first and followed by the dog and Nao with the crow over her shoulder.

"What are you two doing up so late?" Noah asked. "You should let the adults keep the look out"

"Adults? You really treat me like a kid..." Neo said...

"Well, you are a kid..." What Nao said was pretty true...

"Tch, i'm just letting the dumb dog do its bussiness, no one is helping for your 'look out' " Neo tried to ignore his sister but ended up blushing and looks away. The dog stretched its small body...

"Heheh... Who said you were helping..." Nao mumbled with a closed eye smile that doesnt care even with the zombie apocalypse.

"I heard that!" Neo said towards his sister but Noah didnt heard what she said.

"Ah, right, we didnt realy have a proper stop on the way..." Noah said changing the subject before the sister pissed the brother. "You seem to like him, i didnt know you were a dog person"

"Do i seem like to you" Neo answered over his shoulder with his back facing Noah.

"Ahoo!" The crow flied away, leaving the place with an eerie silence.

"The crow flew away" Noah tried to change the subject.

"I see that" Nao said sarcastically. "Its will come back, 'ahoo's  in Japanese pronunciation is idiot or dumb... Even if i did a murder attempt to it, it stays... It just need to do something important..." Said Nao looking at the night sky with a serious look.

This made Noah more uncomfortable. Nao saw this, and decided to help her useless father.

"The dog doesnt have a name yet" she said.

"Ah right. We didnt really get a chance to name it until now. You really seem to like it. Your a dog person" Noah goes back to that conversation.

"As i said do i really seem to you?" Neo asked the same question.

"You arent?" Seeing its the same answer, Noah wants to bless Nao.

"Who knows?" Neo shrugged.

"Me" Nao answered.

Neo tried glaring at Nao but it always ended up as a soft look.

"I dont think the dog has a name yet"

"I just said that..."

"Do you two want to name him?" Noah asked ignoring Nao's previous comment.

"Hmp..." Neo tries to think.

"Deadmeat" Neo and Nao said at the same time.

"Ah, deadmeat, thats a nice name- NOT! What kind of pet name is that?!?" Noah tried to pursue the two to change the name...

"Then, steamed bun?"

"Steak?"

"Noodle?"

"Pork chop?"

"Rice?"

"Is food all you two think about when looking at him?" Noah started to fear for their future meal.

"Then you name him if you care that much" Neo doesnt care... But Nao can see that Neo cares...

Its my responsibility now huh? Noah ask in his mind.

Ye, pretty much... Nao answered him mentally which he could understand with the stare she gave him.

"Hmm" Noah thought for a bit. And remember  certain white furred beast... "How about Hail? I used to have a white dog named Hail-"

"Tacky" Nao deadpanned.

"What are you? Five years old?" Neo asked.

Said the twins who wanted to name their pets deadmeat, noddle or porkchop?!?

And earlier... The crow landed on a dead body... Poking its eyes out for dinner...