Chapter One

Nao

{FYI its Nah-woh and its chapter's tittle. I update Monday and thursdays merry christmas (~-3-)~}

3rd Person's POV

Nao had a vision, two tubes with water. Inside, it was both her and Neo.

Noah was crawling towards them, trying to save them... But from what?

She cant remember...

All she remember is Her past, past life. And she cant remember much in the previous one.

If she died... She'll come back? Is this some kind of loop hole that has no end?

As always, Neo had his Arms around  her waist, the room was dark with curtain blocking the sun.

She still has memories what happened in this life. Just like what happened to previous one.

Neo saw Nao running in circle around the house until she cant feel her legs. So he joined her.

Also with training, doing sports. Only Joining clubs that has Nao join.

The only thing he does not join when he's asleep, Nao trained hard at night until sun rise.

Push ups, pull ups and so on.

But why is she back this time?

A knock on the door interrupted Nao's thoughts, also waking up Neo.

He ignored the knock and snuggled into Nao's chest, covering their whole body with blanket.

"Neo? Nao?" Noah called.

Since he didn't hear a reply, he entered without permission, seeing a bundle in the bed.

"Nao? Neo... Wake up its morning-"

He touched the hem of the blanket, but before he could react.

Neo was sitting on top of him with Nao who is now laying horizontally avoiding Noah's body.

Nao bored, she yawned with her chin propped in her hand looking at Noah with a 'tsk tsk tsk' expression.

"What are you doing?" Neo asked Noah... More like interrogating... With his hands behind his back and Neo sitting on top of him.

"Waking you two up" Noah sweat dropped.

"For what?" Neo asked once again, Nao raised an eyes brow, also interested.

"For breakfast" Noah said. "Now could you let go of me?" Noah sweat dropped once again when he saw the younger twin looking for permission at the older one.

Fortunately, the older one nods her head making Neo let go of his father.

"Well thats new" Nao finally spoke.

"Well, cant i invite my children for breakfast?" He asked at the twins with a little fear in his voice.

"Its just that you never really cared" the younger one spoke.

The older one sat lazily yawning. "Now, now, Neo, thats not how you talk to your father" the older one said patting Neo's head.

I'm your father too! Noah wanted to say but got stacked in his throat.

"Get out" Neo said sternly, Noah sweats and looks at Nao for help. But she just shrugged and lay down once again.

Noah sighed and got out of the room,with Li reminding its both of their birthdays.