Chapter 10

YAAAYYYYY it's moving day! WHOOP WHOOP! Louis asked me to move in with him 3 days ago, and of course I said yes. right after that, I put my house up for sale. surprisingly, it only took 2 days for someone bought it, so I started packing everything up yesterday. and today we move it!

Louis rented a moving van for the entire day, so hopefully we can get it all today. luckily, I don't have very much stuff, so it shouldn't take too long to move everything.

"hey, I got the van" Louis said as he walked in the house. it's only 7:30 in the morning, but the sooner we start, the sooner we get it over with.

"ok, we should start with the furniture since it's the biggest. then we can pile the smaller stuff on top." this isn't the first time I've moved, so I know how to do it.

"ok. and I kinda invited someone to help us lift some of this stuff... I hope you don't mind." who did he invite...?

just as he was about to answer, Liam Payne walked through the door.

"hello? am I in the right place?" Liam said, as he was walking in.

"OH. MY. GOD." I said, completely amazed.

"hey, you must be Lexi." Liam said. "Lou's told me a lot about you."

"oh really?" I said, turning to Louis. "all good things, I'm assuming?" Louis was blushing a little bit.

"oh, of course." Liam said. "you seem like a great girl. I'm a bit jealous that Lou got you and not me..." AAAAAHHHHHH!!! I guess I was blushing, because Louis didn't look too happy about that comment...

"so," Louis said, after giving Liam a small glare. "Liam and I will get the couch. Lex, you can get chairs." he said, gesturing Liam over to help him get the couch. I had a lot of random chairs all over the house, most of them I didn't need.

we started carrying everything out and loading it into the van. you could really see their muscles when they lifted the couch onto the van... I kinda started day dreaming, and probably had a really stupid look on my face.

"Lexi? you ok?" Louis questioned, interrupting my thoughts.

"yeah, I'm fine. just day dreaming." I admitted.

"about what?" he asked. uh oh... I don't really want to tell him that I was day dreaming about their muscles... because that's just weird. and he probably wouldn't want me thinking about Liam's muscles anyway...

"oh, umm... nothing. here's the chair." I said, handing him on of the kitchen chairs. he just gave me this look, then went back to loading the van.

I turned to see Liam looking at me, smirking, as if he knew what I was thinking. this gonna be hard. now I have to try to go the whole day without thinking about Liam... he was my second favorite member of One Direction, and I probably love him almost as much as I love Lou... don't get me wrong, I definitely love Louis more, but Liam was pretty dreamy too...

we filled the truck as much as we could, then took it over to Louis's house. There was only enough room in the van for 1 person, because we had so much stuff in it. Louis said he would drive, so I had to ride with Liam... which I was fine with me.

I got in the car and immediately recognized the song that was playing... Best Song Ever, by the one and only... ONE DIRECTION!!! I didn't expect Liam to listen to 1D, so I was actually a bit surprised to hear it.

"you listen to one direction?" I asked him when he got in the car.

"well, I mean, I was in the band." he said, laughing.

"true."

"I have all 5 albums, which one is your favorite?" he asked, showing me all of the albums.