Chapter 17

I woke up to Morgan shaking me. She was kneeling on my bed shaking me so hard, I thought I was going to get brain damage.

"What do you want?" I whined. I sound mean when I'm tired...

"Wow, someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed. Anyway, I need your help." She said, still trying to get me up.

"What do you need? It's 6:00 in the morning." I said, checking my phone for the time.

"Today is my first date with Liam! And I need your help getting ready!" She yelled. I forgot about that. Liam asked her out a few days ago, and she hasn't stopped talking about it since then.

"Oh yeah. Why can't you ask Louis to help you? I'm too tired." I said, pushing her off of me.

"I can't ask Louis, he already left." She said, jumping back onto the bed.

"Where did Louis go?" He didn't tell me anything about leaving. Especially this early.

"He went to help Liam get ready." She said, matter of factly.

"Where are you guys even going for your date anyways?" She never did tell me what they were doing...

"Umm... going to a movie premiere. You and Louis are going too, so get up!" She said, shaking me again.

"I don't remember anything about a movie premiere..." I said, finally sitting up.

"Louis told you about it last week. Were you not paying attention?"

"Apparently not, because I don't remember anything about a movie premiere. What movie is it?"

"Actually, I don't know. I don't think Liam ever told me."

I got up out of bed and looked in my closet for something to wear. I pulled out some jeans and a sweater. Morgan was already dressed, so she was rushing me to get ready.

"Hurry up! We still have to go dress shopping!" She yelled, leaving my room. She came back a minute or so later with her purse and keys.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out the door. She drove, so I had control of the radio. I started to play Louis's song 'Just Like You', but she stopped me.

"Are we going to be listening to Louis the entire time?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. If that's ok." I said, going to my playlist, which is all Louis and one direction.

"Well, can we listen to Liam too?" She asked, giving me puppy eyes.

"Sure. Which song?" I asked, going to YouTube.

"Umm... all of them." She said laughing.

We finished 'Just Like You' by Louis, then 'Bedroom Floor' by Liam. We kept switching between Louis and Liam. I listened to Liam all the time too, so I knew every word to his songs too.

We sang all the way there, which was about 20 minutes. We got to the mall and parked pretty far away... so we had to walk. I'm fine with that, because I wore tennis shoes, but Morgan wore boots with heals, so she was complaining.

We finally got in, but needed to find a store with dresses. I don't really know my way around the mall, since I don't come here that often. Morgan knows her way around pretty well, so she led the way.

We went in some store full of nothing but dresses. She immediately started picking things out to try on, while I just stood there looking like an idiot. I don't really know anything about dresses or style or anything, so Morgan started picking things out for me too.