Chapter 21

"ARE YOU READY TO START WEDDING PLANNING?!" Morgan yelled, which woke me up.

"No, I'm ready to go back to sleep. And how did you even get in?" I whined, then turned over in my bed.

"Lou let me in. And we need to start planning your wedding! You still need to choose a date, make an invite list, find a caterer, go dress shopping, and tons of other stuff." She started shaking me to get me up.

"Can't that wait until later. Like you said, we don't even have a date yet, so there's no rush on anything else." I pushed her off of me.

"Umm... this is probably the most important event of your life! You can't just wait until later." This kid really doesn't give up.

"Fine, I'm up. But I want to eat breakfast before I worry about any wedding crap." I get pretty cranky when I'm hungry.

"Fine, you can eat. But then I want to talk about this and start planning." She acts like this is her wedding...

"Shouldn't I be talking about this with Louis? I mean, it is his wedding too."

"We can plan everything then fill him in later. Now GET UP!"

"Umm, I want Louis to be there while I'm planning. I don't want him to feel left out or anything."

"Ok fine. Now we have to wait until he gets back." She rolled her eyes.

"Where did he go?" He really needs to stop leaving early in the morning without telling me.

"He went to do something with Liam. I don't know what, but he said he would be back around noon." I checked my phone, and it was only 8:00, which mean he won't be back for another 4 hours.

"Well what about Niall? Where's he at?"

"He went with Louis. So it's just us for the next 4 hours. So get up and actually do something!" She left the room, and I fell back asleep.

"What are you doing?" She said, walking back into my room about 10 minutes later.

"Umm... sleeping. You should try it some time." I'm also pretty sarcastic when I'm tired.

"I told you to get up!" She yelled, dragging me out of bed.

"But if the boys won't be back for 4 more hours, then I can sleep for another 30 minutes."

"No you can't. I want to talk to you, and I can't do that while you're sleeping."

"Ugh, fine. I guess I'll get up." I got out of bed and went downstairs to get breakfast.

I got some fruity pebbles and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv to watch the news, like I used to do every morning. The first story was about Louis.

"Is Louis Tomlinson officially taken?" Was the first thing I saw when I turned on the news.

We literally got engaged yesterday, how did it already get on the news? Louis isn't the type of person that would go straight to the reporters about this kind of stuff.

"Louis Tomlinson, former member of one direction and current X factor judge, appears to be taken. It is said that Louis is engaged to none other than Lexi Moore." One of the reporters said. Oh no, this can't be good. "Lexi was a contestant on X factor, but dropped out when they were accused of cheating. Louis was said to have been bribing the other judges to let Lexi through because of their relationship. To prove they weren't, Lexi quit the show! Now, after only a few months of dating, they are engaged! We'll have more on this story later, but for now, the weather." Then someone else started talking about the weather. Apparently we were supposed to get snow, but that doesn't matter right now.