Chapter 15

Morgan gets here today! she's supposed to be here in about 20 minutes, and I'm still in my pajamas. I tried to run upstairs and make a quick wardrobe change, but it didn't go as planned. the first thing that went wrong was when I was running up the stairs. I tripped and fell, hitting my eye on one of the stairs, so now I'm going to have a black eye.

when I finally got up the stairs, I couldn't find the outfit I picked out earlier, so I had to find something else. I ended up wearing Nike sweatpants and a Doncaster soccer jersey that Louis got me. I just threw my hair up in a ponytail because I didn't have enough time to do anything with it. I didn't end up putting on any makeup because the doorbell rang as I was finishing up my hair.

I went downstairs and answered the door, and Morgan was dressed just like me. she's always been pretty sporty, so I wasn't really surprised. she was wearing adidas sweatpants, a one direction t-shirt that I gave to her for Christmas 3 years ago, and her hair was in a low ponytail.

"Morgan! I'm so happy you're here!" I said as soon as I opened the door.

"Lexi! I've missed you so much. I wish we would've stayed I touch after.... ya know..." she said, trying not to mention my parent's death. she took it pretty hard too because we were pretty close.

"yeah, I know what you mean. and I wish we did too. you were the best friend I had, and when we stopped talking as much, Addy was all I had, and look how that turned out..." I was referring to her shooting Louis, and she got what I meant.

"yeah, I'm really sorry about that by the way. it's all over the news. as soon as I saw your name on there, I texted you right away. I got so worried about you. I cant believe she would do something like that. I thought you guys were best friends?" she asked sounding worried.

"yeah, I thought we were too. but apparently not. but I don't really want to talk about that. this is a happy time. so you can come on in and put your stuff in the guest room." I said gesturing her inside and showing her to the guest room.

"wow, this house is amazing." she said, looking around at everything, "you live here?"

"yeah, it's only been a few days, but it already feels like home. I like it a lot better than where I used to live."

"I bet. this is amazing." she said again.

"so how long are you staying?" I asked.

"I don't know, as long as I'm allowed I guess. I just quit my job because I hated my boss. I don't have any other family, so I don't have any reason to go back."

"well, I'm sure Louis wont really care how long you stay." just then, Louis walked In the door as if on que.

"hey, you must be Morgan. I've heard a lot about you." Louis said, reaching out to shake her hand.

she just stood there staring at him like a deer in headlights. Louis just stood there with his hand out. once he realized she wasn't going to shake it, he pulled it away. it was pretty awkward.

"hey. what's up?" Liam said, breaking the silence. as soon as Morgan saw him, she just lost it.

"OH MY GOD! LIAM PAYNE!" she screamed, running to give him a hug. he hugged her back, and she just freaked out. I think she might've squeezed him too hard.

"I... cant... breath." Liam said, trying to pull away. "help..."

Louis and I pulled Morgan away. geez, I didn't think she was that strong... we were both laughing, while Liam was trying to catch his breath.

"what a grip." he said laughing, after he could finally breath again.

"sorry, I'm just your biggest fan!" she said, finally giving in to Louis and my grip. "I've been obsessed with you for 8 years now. I know everything about you! I love you Liam James Payne." she finished. he just looked shocked, not really knowing what to say.