Chapter 22

"Got ya." I smirked at Niall. "Busted. Now who's Jessica?"

"She just a girl I like... but I-" I cut him off... oops.

"OOOHH, Niall's got a girlfriend." I teased him.

Apparently Louis heard me, because he joined in. We kept bugging Niall about it. He was obviously getting kinda annoyed, but oh well, it was fun. By now, Morgan has realized what we were doing, and she joined in too.

"Hmm... what's this?" Morgan said, grabbing Niall's phone from him. "Dear Jessica," she pretended to read his messages, "oh how I love you so much. I love everything about you and I just couldn't imagine my life without you. You-" Niall cut her off.

"It doesn't say that! I NEVER said that!" He yelled, reaching for his phone, but Morgan kept going.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Would you do the honor of being my amazingly wonderful wife? That would-" Niall finally got his phone back.

"I never said ANY of that stuff. You made that up!" He said, defending himself.

"So, are you going to ask her out?" I asked him.

"Umm... no! I don't even know if she likes me."

"Well, you never know unless you ask! You should invite her over so we can meet her. I'm usually really good at telling when a girl likes someone, so I can help you out." Morgan said.

"Ok, fine." He said, then started typing. Within a minute, Niall got a really nervous look on his face. "She'll be here in 20 minutes." He said, not looking up from his phone.

"Oooohhh, I cant wait to meet her!" I said, then we all sat back down on our phones.

About 10 minutes later, Liam came in, carrying 3 bags of food and 1 drink tray full of McFlurrys. He handed everyone the food they ordered , then handed them their McFlurrys.

We all finished our food in about 5 minutes, then moved on to the McFlurrys. We decided we should tell Liam that Jessica was coming over before she got here, so he knew what was going on.

"So Niall's girlfriend is coming over, so-" Niall cut me off again.

"She is not my girlfriend!" He yelled.

"Are you sureee?" Louis started to tickle him. Niall's super ticklish, so we can use that to tease him a lot.

We were tickling him for about 2 minutes, when all of the sudden we heard a knock. Liam left the door open, so a girl came in.

"Hello?" She said, walking in.

We all froze and turned to look at the door. It was kinda awkward, because by then we were all in a pile, tickling each other.

"Jessica! You're here!" He said, pushing us off of him.

"Well... you did invite me." She said sarcastically.

"Hmm... sarcasm... I like her already." I said, walking over to her. "Hi, I'm Lexi."

Morgan was too interested in her phone to introduce herself. She's always on her phone, so I'm really not surprised.

"Well this is Morgan," I introduced her because she wasn't paying attention. "Clearly she's too interested in something on her phone to pay any attention. So I apologize for her rudeness." I elbowed Morgan to get her attention.

"Ow! That hurt." She grabbed her side where I elbowed her. I gestured over to to Jessica so she would get the hint that she needed to introduce herself.