Chapter 32

Lexi's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up and realized I slept in the guest room. Then all of the memories from last night all came back at once. Ugh, last night was horrible.

Louis said he was just tux shopping, but didn't get back for about 8 hours. He went and got drunk, then tried to lie about it. Liam also got in trouble because he tried to lie to Morgan, even though he didn't even drink.

I got up and went to my actual bedroom and saw Louis sleeping. I got some clothes then went back to the guest room to get changed so I didn't wake him up.

After I got dressed, I went back downstairs to get some breakfast. The tv was on, so I figured Louis watched a movie after I went to bed, and forgot to turn it off. I laughed when I saw what was on. He was watching Mamma Mia.

I decided to make some pancakes because I actually had time. Usually I would wake up and immediately start wedding planning, but I was done with that, so I didn't have to worry about that anymore.

Also, I quit my job, so I didn't have to worry about that anymore. Also, Louis told me to. He said that he had enough money for both of us, so there was no reason to work there anymore. I felt bad because his fans just thought I was using him for his money, but I swear that's not why.

I finished the pancakes and put some on a plate. I put syrup on them and grabbed a fork. I sat down and restarted the movie. About 5 minutes into the movie, I heard someone come downstairs. I turned around to see Niall.

"Hey Niall. I made pancakes. You want some?" I asked since I made extra.

"Of course! Where are they?" He responded, walking to the kitchen.

"There should be some on the counter."

"Thanks. What are you watching?" He asked, coming in with a plate with 3 pancakes.

"Mamma Mia. I just started, you wanna watch?"

"Sure. Where's Louis?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Still sleeping." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I know what happened last night. He should just talk to you about it, but its up to him. He's kind of an idiot, but he loves you, so he'll talk to you about it sooner or later... he'll have to."

"Ok, I guess. Now shut up so I can play the movie." I laughed, slapping his arm.

"Hey, watch it. I almost dropped my pancakes!" He laughed.

I played the movie and we didn't talk anymore. We finished our pancakes and just sat the plates on the table. I'll clean up later. I laid on him to get more comfortable. My head was on his chest, which was really warm, and his arm was around me. He was still shirtless, so it kinda looked like we would be a couple, but he's just my best friend.

We've become so comfortable around each other, it seems like we've know each other our whole lives. Honestly, he's the best friend I've ever had. Just last year, I would've laughed if someone told me that my best friend was Niall Horan, and my fiancé was Louis Tomlinson... but here we are.

"What are you doing?" I heard Louis say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm... we're watching a movie..." Niall said.

"Shirtless, with your arm around my fiancé?" He started to raise his voice. Was Louis getting jealous... again? Shouldn't he know better by now?

"Umm... she's my best friend. And we're just watching a movie. Calm down Louis, it's not that big of a deal." Niall took his arm off of me. I leaned away from him, even though I didn't want to because he was really warm.