Chapter 30

AAAHHH ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!! In one week I will be marrying Louis Tomlinson. I finished my shopping, and Louis's sisters agreed to be my bridesmaids. Right now Louis was shopping with Liam, Niall, and Harry for their tux's. Liam was his best man, and Niall and Harry are his groomsmen.

He didn't really seem worried about the wedding, meanwhile I'm freaking out. I never actually thought I see the day I married LOUIS TOMLINSON. Also, I never thought I would see the day my best friend was having a baby with LIAM PAYNE, but here we are. She's about 2 months pregnant now, and I think they already decided on a name, but they wont tell us yet.

I don't really know what we're gonna do after the wedding. I've been spending most of my time planning, I don't really have anything else to worry about right now. But once I'm done planning, I'll have nothing else to do, at all.

Everyone on the list has already responded if they're going to be there or not. I was actually surprised with some of the responses. Of course our parents said yes, but a few other family members said no. I didn't have much family, but Louis had quite a bit. Most of his friends said yes, but some said they already had plans.

There was one person that actually really surprised me... Zayn. He said he was happy that Louis invited him, and he would come. I didn't really expect him to come because they haven't really talked to each other in 4 years.

Right now I was making a seating chart for everyone to make sure we had enough room for everyone. Morgan was helping me because Liam was shopping.

"So we will definitely have his parents and his siblings in the front row." I said, writing their names down on the paper.

"Oh for sure. We should also have Simon in the front row because he's been kind of like a dad to the boys for about 8 years." She suggested.

"Oh yeah. 100%." We started laughing at that comment. I don't know why, but we did.

We decided to put aunts, uncles, and cousins in the second and third rows. Morgan didn't have any siblings, but my mom had 3 other siblings, and my dad had 5 siblings. And all of them had at least 1 kid. I'm not sure exactly how many other family members Louis has, but I know it will take up at least 2 rows for all of our families.

Even though they hadn't seen each other in a while, Louis still considered Zayn family, so we put him in the second row. It took us about 25 minutes to finish the seating chart, then we had to move on to the reception.

We already reserved the space for the reception, so that was out of the way. We were going to have tables set up around the room, and a dance floor in the middle. We were going to have different kinds of sandwiches, and a big dessert table.

I'm pretty sure I have everything that I'm going to need for the wedding, so I finally relax. I sat down on the couch with Morgan, and we watched turn on a movie. We decided to watch the maze runner. I put the movie in while Morgan got snacks.

I decided to call Louis before we started it to see how the shopping was going. They've been gone for about 2 hours, so I should probably call him.

I dialed his number and held the phone up to my ear. It rang 3 times, then went to voicemail. I tried Liam and Niall, and they didn't answer either. I would've called Harry, but I didn't have his number. Morgan tried calling too, but it still went to voicemail. What were they doing?

"Please call me back. Starting to worry." I texted Louis, hoping for some sort of response... but got nothing.

I figured he just didn't have his phone on him, or trying on a tux or something, so we just started the movie.

Back To You (Louis Tomlinson FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें