Chapter 34

OH. MY. GOD. Today is the wedding! I never thought this day would actually come. The day that I'm marrying Louis Tomlinson. I cant believe it.

Right now, I'm in a dressing room with Morgan, Lottie, and the twins, Phoebe and Daisy. They all looked amazing in their dresses. They were beautiful. All of them. Meanwhile, I'm still getting ready, so I probably look like crap.

I have my dress on, but don't have my hair or makeup done yet. Lottie is doing my hair and the twins are doing my makeup. And Morgan is... well... I think she's trying to... cheer us on? I don't know. She's making a bunch of corny jokes, making everyone laugh.

The boys are in another dressing room down the hall, and I can still hear them yelling. I'm not sure what they're doing honestly. I think they're 'getting hyped'. At least, that's what Louis said they would do.

Once they finished my hair and makeup, I looked in the mirror. Wow. I didn't look like me at all. I actually looked good... ish.

"You look beautiful." Lottie said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"She's right. You look amazing. I see why Louis fell for you." Phoebe said.

"Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you. I love you all so much." We all hugged each other.

"We love you too. Now the wedding starts in 10 minutes, and you walk out in 13." Daisy said, pulling out of the hug.

"So be ready. I don't want this to end up like Katie's wedding..." Morgan and I laughed, but the others looked confused.

"Who's Katie?" Daisy asked.

"She was our aunt. She tried to get married, but wasn't ready, so she ran down the isle in tennis shoes with her hair in a messy ponytail, and she forgot her vows, so she came up with one on the spot, which was horrible by the way. Her husband thought she was always too unprepared, and he called off the wedding... during the wedding..." Morgan and I started laughing, so everyone else joined in too.

"Well, lets just hope that doesn't happen." Lottie laughed.

"LADIES! The wedding is about to start! All bridesmaids, come now!" Louis's mom came in to get everyone. "Oh Lexi, you look beautiful." She said, then left the room with the other girls.

About 5 minutes later, Louis's dad came in. He would be walking me down the isle because my dad... couldn't be here...

"Hey Lex, you ready? It's our time." He said, reaching out for my hand.

"Yeah, well, as ready as I'll ever be." I laughed, mostly just trying to keep myself from crying. I don't know why, but I cant help it, it just kinda happened.

"Well, lets go. And you look absolutely beautiful, by the way." He smiled as he walked out of the room.

We stood outside of the door for about 2 minutes before the doors opened. I heard someone announce my name, then Louis's dad started to walk down the isle, pulling me with him. My mind froze, but my feet just kept moving.

I probably looked really stupid walking down the isle... I wasn't looking at anyone, I had a blank stare on my face, and I could barely move. I heard some people whispering, but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

We finally stopped, and I went to my place, but my mind was still frozen. The priest said some things, but I wasn't really paying attention. All of the sudden, Louis elbowed my side, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just thinking..." I whispered.

"Your vows." He lightly elbowed me again.

"Oh, right." I giggled, then recited my vows. I memorized them, then practiced probably around 100 times, just to make sure I didn't forget them. After I finished, Louis said his. They were amazing. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I do." I said after we finished and the priest gave his speech and everything.

"I do." Louis said back.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, then backed up a little to give us some space.

Louis and I kissed, and we heard the crowd cheer. We stayed there for a few seconds, then pulled away. We both smiled, then turned to face everyone else. They were all clapping and smiling too. I wish my parents were here to see this...

Me, Louis, his groomsmen, and my bridesmaids all got in a limo to go to the reception. It was really nice. It had some champagne, which looked pretty expensive, some chocolates, fruit, and other stuff. It was great.

We drove for about 30 minutes before we actually got here. When we did, most of the guests were already there. We went inside to see everyone already sitting at tables with plates of food. We got some food, then sat at the biggest table, reserved for us.

"Hey." Zayn said when we sat down.

"Hey Zayn, what's up?" Louis asked, smiling.

"I just wanted to say thank you so much for inviting me. I honestly didn't think you would since it's been so long..." He trailed off.

"Hey, you might not have been in the band anymore, but you will always be a part of our family. We became brothers for the 5 years that we were together, and nothing will ever change that." Louis smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks Lou. And congratulations. You guys make a great couple." He smiled, then walked away.

People made a couple toasts, then started dancing. Well, except for Niall... he was still eating.

We decided we should get up and dance too. At first, they were playing up beat songs, so we just went and danced like idiots. The 3rd song was a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Louis asked, holding his hand out for me.

"You may." I giggled and took his hand.

We walked out to the middle of the dance floor. He put his arms around my waist, and I did the same with his shoulders. I laid my head on his chest, and we started to dance.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too. So... what's the next step in our lives?" I asked.

"Well... how about a family?" I pulled my head off of his chest and looked at him. He had a big smile, and I couldn't help but smile too.

"I would love a family." I smiled, then kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAHHHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I'm going to do the epilogue then the book is over! I'll probably finish it today because we have a snow day and I have nothing better to do...

Thank you to everyone who has read this. I cant believe you actually took time to read this... When I first started this, I honestly didn't think anyone would want to read it because it was my first book and probably really bad...

Anyways..... I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment and everything like that...

question: who was the first concert you ever went to? Mine was Selena Gomez when I was like 6 years old.

picture: Louis and Liam in a tux 😍

video: Marry You by Bruno Mars.