Chapter 18

"What happened last night?" I asked Louis. Last night was the movie premiere. I woke up in Louis's bed. He sat up and looked at me. He was definitely hung over, and I was too.

"I have no idea. Last I remember, we were at the premiere and started drinking..." he trailed off.

"Ugh. Were we really that stupid?" I asked. Before Louis could respond, I heard another voice walk in.

"Yes, you were that stupid." Niall said, walking in the room. Wait.... WHAT!?! When did Niall get here? Apparently Louis was wondering the same thing, because he looked just as confused as I was.

"Niall? When did you get here. And how did you get in?" Louis asked, getting out of bed.

"You let me in last night. You guys got super drunk at the premiere, so I drove you home. You're lucky I was there, because you were acting like idiots. Now get up, breakfast is downstairs." He said, starting to leave the room.

"Hey Niall wait!" Louis said, stopping Niall before he left.

"Yes?" Niall said, coming back in.

"Where's Liam and Morgan? They were at the premiere too, weren't they?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, they were just as bad as you guys. They are in Morgan's room. I slept on the couch. Now hurry up, I made pancakes." Niall said, actually leaving the room this time.

Louis and I got up and went downstairs. We didn't bother to change out of our pajamas, because we didn't have anywhere we needed to go today. When we got down there, Liam and Morgan were already sitting at the table with a plate full of pancakes.

"Hey guys. So we're idiots..." Liam laughed when he saw us walk in. We were all a mess. Niall handed us both some pancakes.

"Yeah. I can't believe we were that bad." I said, taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Yeah, we're just lucky Niall was there." Louis said, then turned to Niall. "Thank you so much for everything."

"No problem. Now, what are we doing today?" Niall asked while getting his own pancakes.

"I don't know. We could go to the mall." Morgan suggested.

"The mall sounds fun. We can leave after breakfast, so everyone hurry up." Louis said, finishing up his pancake.

The rest of us finished up, then went upstairs to get dressed. Morgan and I decided to match. We wore matching jeans we got last month, and a shirt we got a couple years ago for Christmas. Our grandma usually gets us matching clothes for Christmas.

The boys all wore their jeans and random t-shirts. We all threw on some tennis shoes and left. I drove Louis's car, because it was a lot nicer than mine. Louis sat in the passenger seat, and Liam, Morgan, and Niall sat in the back.

We listened to their album 'Midnight Memories', which worked out pretty well. Niall, Louis, and Liam all sang their own parts, I sang Harry's, and Morgan sang Zayn's.

When we got to the mall, we went separate ways. Morgan, Liam, and I went to look at shoes, and Louis and Niall went... actually I don't know where they went... oh well.

Morgan, Liam and I went to footlocker first. Liam was looking at the high tops, I was looking at Nike tennis shoes, and Morgan went to the sandals.

After a few minutes, I was looking at the high tops with Liam. Morgan pulled me away, out of Liam's hearing range.

"I need to talk to you... privately." Morgan said, pulling on my arm.

"Sure, what's up?" I responded, putting down the shoes I was looking at.