Time for some Fun

After lunch Ye Xiu and Tang Rou went over to the computers. Tang Rou was polite enough to ask Wang Jiexi while Ye Xiu just went over and started logging in.

"What do I do?" Asked Guo Guo helplessly.
"Go back to the hotel and bring the laptop here!" Said Ye Xiu as he immediately skipped through the plot scenes of the event and jumped straight into the quest part.

Guo Guo didn't know what to say.

"Come on Guo Guo! We can all play together!" Said Tang Rou with a smile.

She knew Little Tang was just trying to make her feel better so she smiled and sat down next to her.

"Today I'll watch you guys play! I'll join in tomorrow!"
"Your loss...." Said Ye Xiu.

Guo Guo chose to ignore him and instead focus on Tang Rou's game. Wang Jiexi was standing behind Ye Xiu and he was observing his character with interest.

"Don't look!" Said Ye Xiu jokingly as he pretended to cover the screen.

"Ha! As if I need to do that to beat you!"

"Aren't you interested in the event?"

"Not really."

Ye Xiu opened up his friend's list and after some scrolling stopped.

Vaccaria was online.

Wang Jiexi smiled back.
"I'm not interested but I obviously wouldn't miss the event."

"Too shameful..." muttered Ye Xiu as he went back to playing.

Guo Guo felt like choking! But she noticed how Wang Jiexi wasn't particularly affected by his actions and so she let it lie.

After playing continuously for a few hours Tang Rou sat back to stretch. She noticed how Guo Guo was just sitting between her and Ye Xiu and looking at both their computers gloomily.

"Guo Guo... take over... I'm going to get some water."
She stood up and left before Guo Guo could say anything.

She passed a bedroom on the way and saw Jielin sprawled on the bed. She had a tablet in her hand and judging from the way she was swiping the screen she was probably playing a game. Tang Rou just glanced at her before heading to the kitchen.

She filled her glass and started to drink when suddenly she felt something brush against her leg. She jumped reflexively and saw to her surprise a small cat circling next to her.

She was wondering if she should shoo it away when Wang Jiexi came into the kitchen.

The cat immediately jumped towards him. He knelt and scooped it up and holding it in his hands, he smiled at Tang Rou.

"Sorry if she startled you."

"No... I didn't realise you are a cat person..."

"Haha... not really but my sister adores them... funnily the cats she find always end up trailing after me."

"Oh... You are very close to your sister?"

"I guess so... I'm sorry about her behaviour from before. Just.... don't talk about Glory to her."

"Why?"

Wang Jiexi looked away for a minute. Then he replied quite hesitantly.

"I don't know... It's just like that... She's... not played Glory for a while and... she didn't do very well and... so she doesn't like it."

"But shouldn't that make her want to try harder?"

Wang Jiexi smiled wryly.
"Not all people are like you."

Tang Rou didn't say anything more but from the look of Wang Jielin she was pretty sure she wasn't the kind who would let something small like this keep her from playing the game.

In the evening the three of them left for the hotel. Back in their room, Tang Rou told Guo Guo what Wang Jiexi had said.

"Hmm... I was wondering what took you so long..."
"Guo Guo, are there really people who hate Glory because they are not very good?"

"I don't know... I have an idea... Let's see if we can get her to play tomorrow! It's fun when everyone plays together!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm pretty sure that it's probably an inferiority complex she might have developed. After all her brother is the Magician! Even I feel down sometimes when I see you two play!"

"Ok... you can try it... " said Tang Rou with a smile "After all you were the one who got me into Glory too!"