Chapter Three: Dipper's Dream

----------
-+-3rd Person-+-
Dipper woke up on the cold floor of the Fearamid. He quickly got up and looked around, and when he saw nobody there he tried to walk around.

He soon discovered that he couldn't.
Blue chains held him in his place; Dipper could barely even pivot. Dipper looked behind him, and when he looked back Bill was in his human form, floating upside-down in front of the brunette.

"Bill!" Dipper screeched, trying to jump back, but he still could barely move. The brunette ended up falling to the floor.
Bill laughed at Dipper's little panic attack. "Relax, kid! You're dreaming!"
"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"No." Bill responded, smirking.

"That's what I thought."
Bill's smirk didn't fade as he dropped onto the ground behind Dipper. "Bill? Bill!" The brunette whirled around to face the demon once again.

"Scared, Pinetree?~" Bill asked. Dipper shifted his eyes to the ground, refusing to answer. "C'mon, Pinetree, just tell me!"
Dipper continued to stare at the floor.
"Fine, don't answer." Bill growled, crossed his arms. Bill and Dipper remained in their positions for a moment before the demon broke the silence. "See you soon, Pinetree.".
Dipper looked up just as Bill snapped, and the brunette suddenly woke up.

-+-Dipper-+-
I suddenly woke up from my nightmare, I breathed heavily as I looked around the room. The only light in the room was the dim alarm clock, which read 11:32.

Did I really sleep that long?
I looked around before climbing out of bed. Mabel was fast asleep on the mattress next to me, so I took the opportunity to talk to Bill; hopefully without making a deal or something. I grabbed a lantern sitting on the bedside table, and left the room.

Once I was out, I turned the lantern on and walked downstairs to the Mystery Shack's door, but just as I was about to open it..

"Dipper?" Ford's voice rang out, making me stop in my tracks.

"Uh.. yes Great Uncle Ford?" I asked, afraid to turn around. Suddenly, Ford put his hand on my shoulder and forced me to look at him. "Where are you going?".
Ford's voice was stern, it almost scared me. I attempted to change the subject. "Great Uncle Ford? What are you doing up?" I asked.

"Don't try to distract me, 'Dipper!'" Ford yelled, making quotation marks with his fingers when he said my name. He didn't trust me, did he?

"I just wanted to go walk around.. it's nice at nighttime." I muttered. Instead of responding to me, Ford shined a light in my eyes, which caused me to shut them tight."You can't hide from me, Bill! Get out of my nephew's body!" Ford yelled. I saw Mabel and Stan come out of their rooms. They'd trust me, they had to!

I was wrong.
"Great Uncle Ford..? What's going on?" Mabel asked, yawning. Ford pressed me up against the door, trying to restrain me. "You were right Mabel! Bill is back!" Ford yelled back to my twin.
"What?!" Grunkle Stan and Mabel yelled in unison.
I knew it.
They don't trust me.
They think I'm Bill.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes, threatening to roll down my face as I managed to open the door. I ran to the woods, thoughts swirling around in my head.
They don't trust me.
They hate me.
This is all Bill's fault.
Speak of the well.. demon. I ran right into him since I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.
"Pinetree!" Bill yelled, wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't tell if he was holding me back, or if he were hugging me. Either way, I didn't want to see him.
I opened my mouth to speak, but someone took the words right out of my mouth. "Bill!"
I turned around to the best of my ability to find Ford aiming a large gun at me and Bill.. mostly Bill. Mabel and Grunkle Stan were standing right behind him.

Bill laughed. "C'mon Sixer! Are you really gonna try to kill me while I'm holding your nephew?~"
Ford looked from me, to Bill, and back to me again. I looked at Ford with eyes that told him what I wanted to say. I silently begged him not to fire his gun.

Ford sighed, putting the gun down. "Fine.."
"What?! Stanford, you have to shoot him! Dipper will be fine, the kid's strong!" Stan cut in.
"You saw him, Stanley! Even he didn't want me to fire!" Ford yelled at his brother in response.
"But it might be our only chance to actually get rid of Bill!" Stanley yelled back
It felt like Great Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan's personalities had switched..
Maybe it was that rug again? Or they switched clothes?

Out of the blue, Bill let out a probably fake yawn. "This is getting boring." He snapped, but nothing happened.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain course through me. It felt like it would go on forever. I screamed out in pain, getting the attention of Mabel and my grunkles. I fought harder to escape Bill's grasp, but he held me tighter.

Bill, what are you-
My thoughts became scrambled as the endless pain faded away. Black spots danced around my vision as I tried to stay awake. "Dipper!" Mabel's scream was the last thing I heard just before the world went dark.