Chapter Ten: Earth To Dipper

-+—Dipper—+-
I woke up in a room that was unfamiliar to me, but I felt like I'd seen it before. There were a million thoughts running through my head that were immediately interrupted by a sudden pain that I hadn't realized was there the whole time. I brought my hand up to my forehead and felt bandages wrapped around it.

"What happened..?" I muttered to myself. I heard a creak and immediately looked up to see Bill standing in the doorway.

"I could ask you the same thing, Pinetree."

I glared at Bill. Now I remember.

I jumped up from the spot on the bed where I was sitting. "Y-you have a dungeon full of people! A-and monsters! What kind of sick freak are you?!"

Bill glared back and stalked over to me, my headache grew with my anxiety. Now Bill was right in-front of me. Oh god, this is how I die.

Instead, Bill smiled.
"What are you talking about Pinetree? Wow, I knew you hit your head but you must be delusional!"

Bill knelt down and placed his hand on my forehead, right where the bandages were and for a moment the pain in my head increased to an agonizing level. I tried to stay still and show some sort of bravery, but the pain only got worse. I could hear vague muttering but I couldn't focus on it. I couldn't focus on anything. Tears were building up in my eyes and I shut them tight. Make it stop make it stop make it stop-

"Pinetree!" A voice yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was back on the elegant bed that I had woken up on, and that I was far away from Bill.

Speaking of, the demon looked at me with concern in his one eye. "Pinetree, I figured you were sick but this is worse than I thought. I'm taking you back to your room, you need to rest."

I tried to respond, but I couldn't. I felt myself losing consciousnesses
Colors blended together and I could tell Bill was speaking to me, but I couldn't make it out.

"O-okay-"

Thud.

-+—Mabel—+-
I pulled the bedsheets over me and turned off the light, looking at Dipper's bed. Soon, I thought.
Soon we'll be going to rescue Dipper.

I just hope he's okay when we get there.

Within moments, I was out like a light.

———

I opened my eyes and looked around. Great, another dream.

This time, I was looking at Dipper and Bill.

"What are you talking about Pinetree? Wow, I knew you hit your head but you must be delusional!"

What is happening?

I then watched Bill kneel down to Dipper's height; almost as if to mock him. He was pretty short compared to Bill, after all. He placed his hand on Dipper's head and began to mutter something. It sounded like gibberish.

"Dipper? Dipper!" I shook my head. What am I thinking? It's just a dream, Mabel, calm down.

I seemed to look away for only a moment, but in that moment, I heard a yell and I looked back over to the bed. Dipper was now sitting on the bed, far away from Bill.

"Pinetree, I figured you were sick but this is worse than I thought. I'm taking you back to your room, you need to rest." Bill spoke up. Wow, he seemed genuinely concerned.

"O-okay" Dipper quietly responded. Only, it seemed to echo in the large room. And then...

Thud.
Dipper's body fell back off of the bed and dropped to the ground.
I teared up. "Dipper!" I screamed. I tried to run but I was frozen in place.

Bill walked over to Dipper and levitated him with ease. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. It's just a nightmare Mabel. I reassured myself.

Then, Bill looked at me.
"I have to admit, Shooting Star, your brother really has gotten dumber. And all I had to do was make him think I was in love with him!" He laughed. "You humans really are pathetic."

I didn't respond. Instead, I shut my eyes tightly and wished for the nightmare to be over.

"Oh come on, Shooting Star. Your nightmare is only beginning!"
I opened my eyes a little bit to see that he was standing right in front of me, Dipper floating right behind him.

It was then that I got a better look at my brother. There were blood stained bandages that were wrapped around his forehead, and he was so pale that his skin almost seemed pure white. His hair was in knots and he was missing his signature hat.

My heart dropped, I covered my mouth but a small whine managed to escape. More tears made their way down my face. This was really happening, wasn't it?

My attention turned back to Bill. He was smiling. I wanted to punch him, but my arms were pinned at my sides and my legs were stuck to the floor.

"Goodbye, Shooting Star. I'll see you and your little friends soon." He snapped, and I woke up.
———
"Mabel. Mabel!"
My eyes opened to see Great Uncle Ford shaking me.

"It's time to go." He said, I smiled.
Let's go get Dipper back.

-+—Bill—+-
I walked through the halls of my mansion. I ran my hand through my hair. I was tired of everyone bothering me all day and I was starting to get fed up.

I could barely watch Dipper- I mean Pinetree- all day. Sources in the woods are telling me that the Pines family are going to attack soon. Yeah Right! They don't even have a way into the Nightmare Realm.

Suddenly, my thoughts found their way back to Pinetree. I could always use him..

No, not on something as pathetic as the Pines. Besides, I might hurt him.

No! Why does that matter?!

I shook my head, groaning. I now stood outside of Pinetree's door. I cracked it open a bit to see Pinetree on his bed, awake but staring at the ceiling.

I knocked on the door to get Pinetree's attention.

"Helloo? Earth to Dipper?"
It took me a second to realize what I said, I just hope Pinetree doesn't realize-

"Dipper? Thats new. Since when do you call me by my name?"

Damnit.

I couldn't help but smirk as I walked into the room.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Pinetree scoffed. "Yeah, right."