Chapter Seven: Does He Care?

-+—Mabel—+-
"Dipper!" I called out, running to him. I felt a strong hand grab my arm, and I tried to break free, but I couldn't. Tears built up in my eyes blurring my vision until Dipper and Bill were no more than blobs of color. "Let him go! Let me make a deal with you!" I yelled, struggling against the hand that kept me in place.

"Sorry, Shooting Star, but I've already gotten what I wanted!" Bill laughed in my face. "But- but what about the journals!" the built up tears in my eyes streamed down my face, clearing my vision just a little.

"Oh those! That was just a trap for Pinetree! I knew you'd be willing to give them up for him, Sixer!" Bill smirked, continuing to talk. "Sure, I want the journals. But at the moment, Pinetree had been my goal, and now he's mine~" Bill looked back at Dipper. It broke my heart that he didn't even try to run away, that he was being faithful to the deal he'd just made. I frantically searched my mind for loopholes that I could use against Bill, but there was nothing I could do. Nothing he said could work in my favor. I couldn't get him back.

Bill looked at me and my Grunkles one last time before turning back to Dipper, who was probably crying just as much as me. Though, even if there were tears running down his face, he didn't make a sound.
"Let's go, Pinetree." Bill said before disappearing.
Along with Dipper.

Suddenly, whoever was holding me back pulled me into a tight hug, and I saw that it had been Grunkle Stan.

-Timeskip brought to you by my unending desire to die-

I sat in the dining room with my two Grunkles...no.
Our Grunkles.
Dipper couldn't be gone. I knew there was some way to get him back. But every time I thought about Dipper, more tears spilled from my eyes and landed onto the wooden table. I suddenly remembered our 'syrup competition' and smiled slightly, only to be consumed once again by my own sadness.

-Flashback (Third Person)-

"Are you ready for the ultimate challenge!" Mabel asked, she held up a bottle of syrup labeled 'Sir Syrup' and smiled.

"I'm always ready!" Dipper held up his own bottle, labeled 'Mountie Man'. "Then you know what this means!" Mabel responded, shaking around her container of syrup as if making it talk.

"Syrup race!" The twins yelled out at the same time, opening the two bottles and holding them so the nozzle faced their open mouths.

"Go Sir Syrup!" Mabel yelled.
"Go Mountie Man!" Dipper yelled back.

Dipper continuously chanted 'go' as the syrup slowly dripped out of it's container. "Almost... almost.."  Mabel muttered, tapping the top of the Sir Syrup container to make the sweet substance fall faster. "Yes!" Mabel raised her hands in victory after the syrup dripped into her mouth. She quickly grasped her sweater and coughed. "I won!" She yelled.

-End Flashback (Mabel)-
Grunkle Ford patted me on the back. "It'll be okay.. we'll get Dipper back."
"Yeah, and besides, the kid can handle his own until we can save him!" Grunkle Stan reassured me. "I hope you guys are right.." I muttered, looking up at them.

-+—Dipper—+-
Bill gave me a cozy room after taking me away to a place that looked like the Fearamid, only it was a mansion and not a terrifying pyramid up in the sky that signified the end of Gravity Falls. It felt like Weirdmageddon all over again, but I suppose that'd make sense since Bill lived in the Nightmare Realm.

The room had blue wallpaper with white pine trees on them. Inside the room was a bed, a wooden dresser, a bookshelf, and a couch. The room looked so nice, it almost didn't feel like I'd just gotten kidnapped by an evil triangle demon. There was a sort of strange feeling in the air, but it could have been worse. I was so sure he would've put me in a cell or something.

The room door opened to reveal Bill; in human form, of course. I stood in the middle of the room, staring at him. I almost didn't notice the tray of food he was carrying.

Is that.. for me?
"Of course it is, Pinetree. I can't just let you starve. I wanted you for a reason, and you're no use to me if you're dead." Bill set the tray on the dresser. I could tell he was blushing when he said that. It made me smile, and my face heated up. "Don't get the wrong idea, Pinetree." Bill turned to me. "I just need you alive, got it?"
"Got it.." I quickly said.
But then I saw Bill's face. He was blushing a bit harder than before, which made my small smile grow wider.
Bill smiled slightly at me, his cold expression melting away. "Eat up, Pinetree." He told me before walking out, closing the door behind him.

(A/N: Hey there look at that I published another chapter! Like I said in the last A/N, I've begun to write a new book called Feelings are Fatal. It's an original fiction about Hanahaki Disease, so you should go check it out! ((I mean like- if you're into that kinda stuff idk..)) There's gonna be more info on it in the story's description soooo.. that's all I have to say for now. Bye!
~Depy)