My first luv story

Chapter 1

-Cha Y.n
-rich
-baddass, cool,boyish (sometimes girlish)
-knows how to play any instruments
-cold at others,
-knows martial arts
-I.Q:180
-has 1 brother (Eunwoo)
-besties: Momo.
-can sing and dance and Rap.
-Very good at using guns

Y.n pov:
Ringggg, ringgggg
Y.n: what the hell?! Shut up!
Eunwoo:wake up sleepy head
Yn:yah i know im awake already oppa!
Eunwoo:ok good. Hurry up so you wouldnt be late for your first day.
Yn:yes oppa.

I hurried to the bathroom cuz' i want to be early at my new school. Welp, my uncle owns that school and also the principal.  And, I really miss my best friend Momo. Since we moved to Europe, i didnt got a chance to meet her again. So now im done taking a bath, i got a crop top and a skirt. My crop top is white while my skirt is black. I also used a sports bra for today. After a half hour preparation, I am now done.  Im going down stairs already to have an apple. I dont feel eating that's why.
Y.n: oppa, lets go!
Eunwoo: who's going to drive?
Y.n: you oppa.
Eunwoo: oh welp. Lets go!

We start the ride and it was a complete silence.  I think its because im not in a mood? But then i decided to break it.

Yn: oppa, so is there something interesting?
Eunwoo: I dont know. For me there is. But you have a different style sis. So i dont know.

Me and my oppa are close to each other because when were still kids, he took care of me like my father, even though he's just 3 years older than me. He became my parent because they are super busy. Do you want to know why did we moved to Europe?  Welp its because im a fatty nerd back then.  Everyone is teasing me. Well, Tbh, i really have a bad fashion sense before. And im so depressed that time.  My oppa said i should be strong and i need time to change my imperfections. So i decided to move to Europe. After 2 years,  here I am. The new me has come to show them that Im stronger than they thought of me... Suddenly, i fell asleep...

Eunwoo: yn, yn, wake up, were here...
Yn : im awake...
Eunwoo: ok lets go to the office and get your schedule. You know where it is right? 
Y.n : yup. Thanks oppa. Ill park the car instead. Go to your class already.
Eunwoo : ok. thanks Yn!

He ran inside the school and meet his friends. I was so shocked when he was chased by their fangirls. Then i saw a familiar face. Its Momo unnie!!!

I park the car quickly and went to the office. On my way to the office, i heard some compliment. Some are good, some are bad. And i felt everyone staring at me. I glared at them and they all looked away.
Once i reached the office, i quickly hugged my uncle.

Uncle: Hi Yn sweety.
Yn : hi uncle. I missed you so much.
Uncle: me too! So you owe me something ok? Btw, here's your schedule.

I got my sched and went out of the office.  Then the bell rang. So i rushed to my class which is math. When i got there, the teacher isnt there yet so i sat on a space beside the window. With that the teacher came in and spoke.

MT:class goodmorning
Everyone: goodmorning mam.
Mt: ok please be seated. So today we have a new student. Please come here in the middle and introduce yourself.
Yn : Anyeonghaseyo! Y/n imnida! Please to meet you.
Mt; ok please go back to your seat yn. But if you want, sit with someone else. (She wispered)
Yn: *whisper* why?
Mt: dont seat with momo.
Yn: (wide smile)why not?

I went back to my seat and noticed that i have momo unnie as my seatmate. She's been a good unnie to me since  kinder. So i smiled at her super widely. She smiled back. I was so bored because of our lesson. I look at momo unnie but i saw her sleeping. So I decided to put music and plugged my headset in my ear and listen to some music. Suddenly...

Mt: yn, can you please answer this?
Class: busted!
???: *whisper* she'll not be able to answer that because we haven't tackled that and that's  the hardest lesson. Plus, she didnt listened.
?? 2: yeah.

I heard them say that and i smirked at them. I went to the board and answer the question easily. Cuz' for me, Math is the easiest lesson. So i answered it quickly without even thinking straight. Then i went to my seat and plugged my earphones again. I also did a high five with Momo before seating. But once i got seated, the bell ring. So we ate snacks.
Time skip* snack*
After the bell rang, I quickly fixed my stuff and went to the canteen. Momo unnie went to her locker to put some stuff. But the first thing that came into my mind is fries so I ordered fries. But when im looking for a seat, i saw a familiar face. Jungkook and Jimin. But the worst part is, the others are entering the cafeteria already. So I went straight to a seat and eat while looking at my phone. But i felt a cold thing in my head so i looked at my back. Welp, i saw Seulgi. And of course,  I pretended not to know her.

Yn: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
seulgi: hi new kid! Im just welcoming you. I think you dont know who are you yelling at.
Yn: well, bitch, your messing with the wrong girl. And look what you've done?! Im all wet!

So i unwear my crop top shirt and revealed my sports bra and abs. I saw that bts was shocked. So i smirked at them. They blushed and looked away. But seulgi was standing still infront of me. So..

Yn : btw, who the fuck are you? And if your here to welcome me, well, you're doing it the wrong way female dog.
Seulgi: Did you just called me a  Bitch?! 
But then i heard someone laughing and its Momo.
Momo: She didnt. You called yourself a bitch! 
Seulgi: How dare you!? *glared*
Yn: oh.. hi momo unnie! Do you want me to give this trash a lesson? I think she didnt know what "welcoming" means...
But suddenly the principal or should I say, my uncle came inside the cafeteria.
Seulgi: Sir, they are bullying me! *fake cry*
Sir: Is it true, YN? And Momo?
Momo: Ani (no), nothing is true.
Yn: Yups, and I would never bully and waste my precious time with a bitch. And infact, she poured water on me. Do you think I'll be here standing in the middle of the cafeteria wearing this if there's no reason? Ask the other students then.

Bts jimin Pov:

Sir: now, pls explain... Seulgi?

Im so impressed at the new girl. She's a baddass and quite familiar.

Jungkook: hyung im sure she never missed going to gym.*laughs*
Jin: she's also smarter than Namjoon.
Bts (exept jin): what?! How did you know that? 
Jin: she's in my math class.

Wow. Also a smart girl? Wait what is her name? Let me ask jin hyung. I kept staring at her. I didn't even pay attention to the principal when he said her name.
Jimin :  what is that girl's name?
Jin: Yn.

But suddenly...

Yn : yes? Why do you called my name?
Jimin: ahh.. you scared me! Btw, who are you?
Jin: she's yn, from my math class. *looks at yn* And i was late that's why you didn't saw me.  I just saw you answer that hardest question.
Momo: yn! Your oppa is looking for you! Hurry up. Its almost dance class!
Yn: yes unnie.  Coming! So see you around guys! *Smile*

Bts pov:
Oppa? ! What the hell?! She's taken? Dont worry, your going to fall for me. Soon. Just wait baby.
End of pov.

Yn pov:
Momo: so your plan is working isn't it?
Yn: im slaying them already. *smirk*
Eunwoo  : ok ok. Now babe, lets go. Also you momo. I know you have dance class also.
Momo: kj.
Yn:Hahahaha! 

Me and momo are used to be called "babe" and "baby" by Eunwoo oppa. That's how close we were. We walked and talked until we reached the clasroom. When we got inside the room, i saw a group of girls sitting. I went to them and said hi, because one of the girls look familiar.

Yn: Hi guys! Im yn!
Jisoo: Hi! Im jisoo.
Jennie: Hi im Jennie!
Rose: Anyeong! Chaeyong here but call
me rose. Wait, wait, wait, aren't you from Europe state university? I saw you before.
Blackpink:Us too!
Yn: ah yes. I knew you guys are familiar. So, can i join you guys?
Jisoo: ofcourse! Why not?
We were easy to get close until they end up teaching me a dance choreo. After we practiced, two  boys started clapping.

Who can they be??? Let's see....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Pls support me. And hope you like this chapter! Pls vote and recommend. I love you guys! I hope we can be friends! If there is wrong grammar,  or miss spelled words, pls tell me through the comments. I'll be happy to accept my mistakes! Thank you!